PDA

View Full Version : OEM fog light bulbs

Kodeen
07-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Does anybody know what size bulb I need for the OEM fog lights?

Kodeen
07-06-2008, 04:20 PM
I'm guessing it's either H11 or 9006, since those are the two sizes Acura uses for its standard fog lights. Unfortutately Sylvania's replacement guide won't list our fog light since it's not standard equipment.

Has anybody replaced these?

Princess
07-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Stop by the Honda parts dept. and ask them.

v1c10us
07-06-2008, 04:30 PM
its h11
I'd buy some nyko or PIAA 55w h11s in amber, they'll be mega bright, you'll love them. or in clear, either one would be fine, just dont buy tinted bulbs they're stupid.
but yeah its H11
You've got the oem ones or oem style?

Kodeen
07-06-2008, 04:55 PM
its h11
I'd buy some nyko or PIAA 55w h11s in amber, they'll be mega bright, you'll love them. or in clear, either one would be fine, just dont buy tinted bulbs they're stupid.
but yeah its H11
You've got the oem ones or oem style?

Genuine OEM. They're not even burnt out, but I'm getting the Depo lights and I figured while the bumper is off I might as well replace everything.

I was just planning on going with Sylvania bulbs, but looking at the PIAA site, I might have to reconsider. Looks like they have a good line.

thisisagame24
07-06-2008, 04:57 PM
yupp h11 for the fogs

v1c10us
07-06-2008, 05:19 PM
Genuine OEM. They're not even burnt out, but I'm getting the Depo lights and I figured while the bumper is off I might as well replace everything.

I was just planning on going with Sylvania bulbs, but looking at the PIAA site, I might have to reconsider. Looks like they have a good line.

I would definitely go with an increased wattage sicne you have the genuine OEM you have the glass lenses so the temperature wont be an issue, the wiring and everything is of higher quality than the knock offs so you wouldnt have to worry about it.
Get the 55w h11, clear or amber, you can use either since you've got the clear lenses.
the light output will be much better and then you can dodge all those deer that hide out in tennessee