PDA

View Full Version : Type R Spoiler for SAILE

Type Si-R
11-20-2002, 03:01 PM
Selling Type R spoiler! This spoiler is brand new and fabricated to fit US Civic Si's. It has been already painted silver, so any silver Si owners, this applies to you! It's been fitted on my silver Si, just a few months and I'm selling it for $325.00 or best offer. Don't really want to sell it but I need money for school. So please either email me at styles-24@attbi.com or reply here.

Payment arrangements can be made either my paypal or personal check when sold and will be shipped once payment has been received and has been cleared. Shipping will be at the costs of the buyer!

IceD out N CALI
11-20-2002, 03:23 PM
jus curious-is the price set in stone or would u go down on the price some?

Type Si-R
11-20-2002, 03:35 PM
It is still negotiable but just to let you know again, it is already painted silver and hopes you consider that with the price I have set.

ULTRAMANIA
11-20-2002, 03:37 PM
damn it... good deal.. cause it's already painted and modified.. sucks that it's not white though for me.. but.. damn.. i just don't have the cash for that cause of other current mods.. otherwise it would be mine.. i wish it was white though..

CivicSiR
11-21-2002, 10:48 AM
Someone should buy that... very good deal considering all the work has been done already.

I might be willing to sell a brand new type-r replica spoiler if anyone's interested for like 150 shipped.

Mr.02BlackSIguY
11-21-2002, 12:28 PM
hey type si-r u think u can post pictures? thanks