PDA

View Full Version : I want some opinions

kaotic
07-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Ever since I got my ep last year i've always wanted to paint it milano red.. But.. One thing that bothered me a lot in one of my old cars was that the exterior was a different color then the engine bay (outside was red, the bay was white). With that said... I dont want to be in the same situation. My ep is silver..
The list I made up for myself of the modifications I want to do includes a motor swap.. So, when the time comes for me to do the swap I don't know what I should do.. I was thinking about when I do the swap i'd just paint the bay black, I could deal with that color contrast..
What do you guys think?
Paint the bay black when I swap the motor, and get the outside painted later..? Or, save up and do the swap and paint the entire car at the same time..

clutch797
07-08-2008, 05:40 PM
Save up and have it all done a once.

SiN05
07-08-2008, 06:16 PM
Thats what I would do. I don't think it would look at bad plus its just going to get dirty anyhow. But I'd get Comic Gray Pearl instead :mbiggrin:

minivan_assassin
07-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Save up and have it all done a once.

Yeah that. Get the whole thing painted at once. Do it right the first time and not worry about it again. I agree that a different coloured engine bay looks odd. Maybe even get a mild tuck while you're at it. :mbiggrin:

Guardian
08-14-2008, 12:16 PM
Get ctr bumpers and we'll just pull the engine to paint it all MR

JDMtunerEP3
09-01-2008, 12:12 PM
If you don't do it all at once chances are you may not get it done at all.

I've always been big on doing it all at once but the one time i didn't i got lazy and ignored it and by the time i jammed it out the jams looked fresher than the exterior!

Gunner02
09-05-2008, 07:35 PM
save up and do it all the right way