PDA

View Full Version : Stained seat

03 degos finest
07-09-2008, 12:31 AM
When I bought my car, there was a not very visible stain on the passanger seat. A year later it is coming out a lot. It looks like a dog or cat pissed on the seat. What is the best way to remove this?

ep3civic2nr
07-09-2008, 05:49 AM
go to lowes rent the rug doctor steam cleaner.. put hot water in then put two caps of simple green in it.. then steam clean the seats both fabrics of the seats.. i do this every 3 months and it will get tacos and anything off the seats. i go surfing alot so the salt water kills my seats and leaves it white and chalky and it fixes that right up. will look brand new afterwards.

Distance
07-09-2008, 08:07 AM
go to lowes rent the rug doctor steam cleaner.. put hot water in then put two caps of simple green in it.. then steam clean the seats both fabrics of the seats.. i do this every 3 months and it will get tacos and anything off the seats. i go surfing alot so the salt water kills my seats and leaves it white and chalky and it fixes that right up. will look brand new afterwards.

lol thanks for the info i was wondering this to. gotta try this soon.

03 degos finest
07-11-2008, 11:51 AM
Awesome thanks. Will try this soon as well.

hatchman_ep
08-14-2008, 11:57 PM
mine has the same, will try too!

rspjean
08-16-2008, 04:28 PM
yea steam cleaning would be your best bet

johnnyhatchback
08-26-2008, 03:36 PM
It's probably dog drool, i've got rotty drool on mine and it doesn't come out for shit. Probably try the steam clean route eventually... i tried the mixture of woolite and water (old DC2R seat trick) but it didn't do anything.

shivic
08-26-2008, 06:42 PM
try windex first. its very gentle on your fabric. with terriclotch.