PDA

View Full Version : dealership lied to me

Drastik_Si
11-20-2002, 06:28 PM
when i bought my hatch a few months ago i bought a brand new car, or so i was told, it had about 40 miles on it and tey said it was drven to my dealership from nearb one and had a few miles from being test driven

i was going through the handbook and notice it had already been filled out and the VIN number in the handbook matchd my VIN, the date inside was about a week before i purchased it

im thinking it was bought and returned or something, is there what should i can do or say to the dealeship for selling me a used car and calling it new?

downhil
11-20-2002, 06:36 PM
heres probably what happened. at the dealership i work at, we CSA people, which is a conditional sale agreement. meaning the people get to take the car home pending some stipulation...usually being approved for financing. it is usually overnight and it is just to keep people from backing out. they know that it isn't theirs yet so they usually dont even drive it, for fear of insurance nightmares. i wouldn't worry about it...40 miles is 40 miles no many how many people drove it....you cant do that much damage in that short of a time frame;)

Drastik_Si
11-20-2002, 06:41 PM
thats true but i cant get the image of some guy grinding through my gears for 40 miles, no one messes with my car! lol

your probably right thanks man

IceD out N CALI
11-20-2002, 06:47 PM
hey drastik, nice sig :D