PDA

View Full Version : type r lip kit

louiesi
07-12-2008, 02:22 PM
hey whats up guys do any of u kno were i can get the full jdm type r lip kit for a little cheaper than showstoppers come on now almost 3k?

MR.Pizza
07-12-2008, 02:43 PM
I'm not sure what your asking? And the type R lip kit isn't 3k. The full body kit is pretty pricey though, but unless you can find someone selling one off their car at a better price.

charles
07-12-2008, 03:14 PM
you can always go replica if you dont want to pay that much money.

v1c10us
07-12-2008, 03:30 PM
yeah dude, I think you are failing to understand that price includes front and rear bumpers and side skirts and front and rear lips and I believe maybe the spoiler.
thats alot of shit.

Kodeen
07-12-2008, 04:21 PM
yeah dude, I think you are failing to understand that price includes front and rear bumpers and side skirts and front and rear lips and I believe maybe the spoiler.
thats alot of shit.

Plus shipping across the world and a weakening dollar.

D3xn2o
07-13-2008, 02:08 PM
thats alot of shit.

and headlights dont forget that..

mr-alternative
07-13-2008, 02:20 PM
Plus shipping across the world and a weakening dollar.

Hard times for importing JDm parts to USA....but good times for european Civic Coupe drivers :mwink:....

The full kit front lip, side skirts, rear lip costs here in germany new from Honda painted in SSM, NHBP, Milano Red, cosmic grey pearl and VBP around 1200 Euro or nearly 1920 us dollars....but could be much or less...

@ D3xn2o projector headlights LHD costs with shipping to USA mainland around 600,- US-Dollars...----just for information----