PDA

View Full Version : E-Manage blue map

sayayin
07-12-2008, 05:50 PM
I need if someone does a base map for the e-manage blue, I greedy send me one but car does not idle, then pres gas to compensate and check engine ligth come on a code p0107 apear , so if someone had greddy could unlock their e-m unit can you send me to jimenez_jonathan@hotmail.com thanks.
And also how the firmware works the one that I got I tried to update but dont do nothing, or you have to upgrade all updates until you get to the last one that is the 1.49.

weltall
07-12-2008, 05:57 PM
is your emanage one of the normal locked ones for the ep3?

you said you have two of them

on the bottom of the emanage it will have a small white sticker that says usep3 do you have this sticker?

weltall
07-12-2008, 05:59 PM
also p0107 is (MAP) Sensor Circuit Low Voltage

from experience if your map sensor is messed up or the wrong one the car will not idle /have trouble starting/ and run like shit

i know for a fact the emanage taps directly into the map senor signal wiring
id make sure that it isnt fucked up

is this a full greddy kit or custom and your using the emanage cause you will need the slc sensor as well

weltall
07-12-2008, 06:02 PM
do you have the software to program the emanage?

sayayin
07-12-2008, 09:50 PM
yea the one that came with the kit is diferent pasword, that one is working fine, ok about the other one greddy send a map but the map is wrong so I need other base map to compere the values and about the map sensor I read some info, I need the 3 bar sensor from greddy if I wana do more than 10 psi, Hey If I do more you think the the factory map sensor wiil break or just stop reading pass 10 psi or 10.5psi?

v1c10us
07-12-2008, 09:59 PM
yea the one that came with the kit is diferent pasword, that one is working fine, ok about the other one greddy send a map but the map is wrong so I need other base map to compere the values and about the map sensor I read some info, I need the 3 bar sensor from greddy if I wana do more than 10 psi, Hey If I do more you think the the factory map sensor wiil break or just stop reading pass 10 psi or 10.5psi?

im not sure about emanage, but i know in kpro if you go past what the map sensor senses then it wont know it and that can be dangerous, you could overboost, boost protection wont work, and probably more problems, but im not a turbo guy so i don't know for sure.

weltall
07-12-2008, 10:04 PM
so just to clarify

you have a working emanage in your car and it works perfectly

you have an extra one with the wrong tune in it

(im sorry but i dont see the problem unless its you want more boost on the spare emanage which i have the answer for)

1.buy the boost sensor from greddy (the mohd parts list i told you about)
the emanage needs the one they make that plugs into the yellow port on the computer
other wise a gm or hondata one will not work since it is still the stock ecu

2. i may be able to help you out with a better map
but i need 3 things from you
a. does the emanage use two seperate fuel values for vtec and not in vtec?
b. what size injectors are you running
c. how many fuel value columns does the greddy emanage use (vaccum collumns)

i might be able to make you a map using the ones in kpro assuming that kpro has the same timing tables for the stock tune and the greddy tune
(since you still using the ecu for timing it will have to match up )

also another thing have you opened up bothe emanages and checked that the internal jumper switches on the circuit board are in the correct position?
there are also two IIRC extra dials on the side that you cannot see unless you remove the cover

my number is 910 581 2947 and i should be up for a few more hours if you need any clarification

MugenReplica
07-13-2008, 11:15 AM
I'm not sure, but I thought this might help. I've had it in my links for awhile.

http://www.sdsefi.com/tech.html

sayayin
07-13-2008, 09:33 PM
Weltall I tried today the 10 psi with a manual boost controler, I feel the diference, but I took it again and leave the 8 normal psi, 10 psi is to much for factory clucht and I can smeel it after I did some runs. Sorry I did not call you I t was to late but I will call you tomorrow, about the map that greddy send me, give me your e-mail I will send it to you with the 1.11v sofware so you can check the values or send me the value maps on kpro to compare them and thanks again for the help.
Also greddy users send me your base map if to jimenez_jonathanz@yahoo.com

weltall
07-13-2008, 10:07 PM
kirklighter@gmail.com

yeah send a copy of the software as well so i can see if it has two different maps like kpro does for vtec and not in vtec

i still dont know why you are getting the cel by just plugging in another emanage i would call greddy and find out why cause to me it doesnt make any sense why you would get it with one but not the other unless it throws off the map sensor voltage readout since it is for more psi but as far as i remember it only taps into the signal wire instead of interrupting it like the injector wires where it goes into the emanage then into the ecu

ill look at your maps and make you one using the values from the kpro maps
but again if the timing is different i cannot make one since the timing affects fuel values for knock

also the greddy kit really comes to life at 10psi and more the 6psi and 8psi on that kit feels really slow in comparison

weltall
07-13-2008, 10:16 PM
okay i just checked the timing values between the stock timing map and the kpro timing map with the greddy kit

the timing is different not by much but its more aggressive in the lower rpms and less aggressive in the boost columns than the factory calibration

this will not be a safe map if made due to the timing may cause too much knock and possibly hurt your car

if i were you i would just shit can the new emanage
buy the greddy map sensor from the mohd parts site i told you about and make sure your 3bar columns are tuned in the emanage

but really you should just sell both on ebay and use the money to buy kpro

plus i can tune it for you

also do yourself a favor and meter your injectors to see if they are 16 ohm or 12ohm

weltall
07-13-2008, 10:17 PM
btw i ran the stock clutch for a long long time

(actually untill i swapped)

sayayin
07-14-2008, 07:17 AM
Ok send you the sofware 1.11v failed because of the file containing .exe but down losd it from mohparts and map went trough, I would love to buy kpro, but I will stick with e-manage because I want a 240 nissan so when I boost the 240 I can use the e-manage I can not use kpro on it lol:mbiggrin:
So my plans are to learn how to tune on the e-manage.

weltall
07-14-2008, 05:28 PM
well, i told you the timing is different from the stock map vs the greddy map in kpro

you still use the stock timing values

since kpros greddy timing values are different from the stock calibrations timing

any emanage map i would make based off the greddy kpro may potenially damage your engine

since timing fuel values and knock(detonation) go hand in hand it would be better off for you not to use any calibration based off of the kpro values
cause i can see knock going crazy under boost since the values are more agressive than the boosted timing and i dont want you to blow up your engine