PDA

View Full Version : O2 Sensor problem?

dmcooperaz
07-13-2008, 06:21 PM
I am hoping someone here can give me a little insight. I will give you a quick run down here.

I installed a dcrh, AEM cold air intake, and Greddy exhaust system on my 05 ep. Right off the bat the check engine light came on. Since then I bought a defouler and installed it and presto the light went away after resetting the computer. About 4 days later the light comes back on, then after a day it goes off, and comes back on every couple days. Everytime I use my analyzer here is the code I am pulling everytime.

P0134 - O2 sensor circuit no activity detected (bank1 sensor1)

Can anyone enlighten me as to what I can do to correct this?

Thanks.

Bificus
07-13-2008, 06:34 PM
Which sensor did you put the non fouler on? It needs to be on the secondary sensor. You also should recheck the connections too.

dmcooperaz
07-13-2008, 07:11 PM
Yes it is on the secondary. All connections and everything seem to be good.

66elwood99
07-13-2008, 07:43 PM
Maybe something (i.e piece of rusty metal) is totally blocking the opening of the defouler and that's why it isn't detecting any activity? The sensor is very sensitive, did you accidentally drop or strike it? G/L

I should have read your post better the first time, it's coming on and off? I would have guessed lose connections also then....

EPSU3
07-13-2008, 07:49 PM
that's the code I got with my test pipe and non fouler after 7 months of use. Make sure your non fouler is drilled out wide enough for the sensor to get the flow just a bit. The light will come back off and on but it still means you have a code, whether its on or not. In my case, the light would turn off and on after a couple hundred miles until I cleared the codes.

j0000stin
07-14-2008, 06:39 AM
im having the same exact problem you are but it all happened when i installed my dcrh and i still havent figured out the problem. i pulled the code and it seems to be my primary o2 and i have changed the sensor, and the harness and it my cel is still on? im stumped and dont know what it could be