PDA

View Full Version : UK members.....

plasticfish
11-21-2002, 12:33 PM
Anyone here is members from UK who owns the CTR?

steve_jones
11-21-2002, 01:48 PM
I do , ( well picking it up tomorrow ) silver

Steve

How can I help

plasticfish
11-21-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by steve_jones
I do , ( well picking it up tomorrow ) silver

Steve

How can I help

I'm wondering if you could able to check out the price of the bumper, both front and rear, I believe its quite cheap in UK...and are you able to do me a favor to check out how much to ship it to Canada?
I will pay all the fees....plus services fees for you...

Let me know

steve_jones
11-21-2002, 04:18 PM
Allready done that , there about

plasticfish
11-21-2002, 06:10 PM
130??
how come I quote from the dealer they told me is $80??
well....I know it will be taxes on top, but I really dont' care about it..since its like about 15%....

Do you have any hook up with any shipping company?
I can wait..I dont' need ship by air...

and I only want the front and rear bumpers...since I get get hold of the replica of other parts of the kits..

Also is the UK dealer selling the Red Recaros?

Pm me...
thanx

Silvershadow
11-21-2002, 11:01 PM
Lucky dude!!! Wish we could get the CTR.Hope I'm not starting a trend here.Could you do me a favor & check your Owner's Manual to see if there,s a section on ordering a Honda Shop Manual for The CTR.In the US,it's in the table of contents under "Authorized Manuals" or "Service Manual" in the Index.

As for Plastic Fish,You get different prices from different dealers even in the US.That's why I call several dealers before buying the parts.There's a wide price gap.

Mechanic
11-22-2002, 03:29 AM
Mr. Jones: Whenever a Brit checks in on this board, I make it a point to thank him and his countrymen for the quality of my Si. I also waste everyone's time by mentioning the fact that I got through school a grillion years ago working principally on British cars, which weren't all that well screwed together, if you get my drift. IMO, however, my Si puts paid to that old check.

Now if you could just get the CTR over here . . . .

Mr.02BlackSIguY
11-22-2002, 07:52 PM
so the price u guys have it for just the bumper only? no front lip? or back lip? and also, neone know if the US fog lights will fit the UK/JDM bumper or do u have to purchase UK/JDM fogs?