PDA

View Full Version : Buying k-pro tonight!!

blksi02
07-15-2008, 03:56 PM
Thats right!!!! im finally doing it!! Buying K-pro.. Im so excited i thought i'd share. My cars going to run so much better!! its not even funny I cant wait. Shipping out my ECU tomorrow morning! hope it comes by Friday!!! keep you all posted :mbiggrin:

b.r.i.a.n.
07-15-2008, 04:50 PM
nice!! just curious, what did you use before to tune?

EPandaman29
07-15-2008, 04:52 PM
nice!!! i'm jealous!

AUTiger
07-15-2008, 05:03 PM
congrats, I just got k-pro and can't wait til I get the chance to street tune next week. If only I had boost like you I would be able to really get the most out of it. Who did you order it from? Lightningmotorsports.com has by far the best price as much as I love to back our vendors on here I could not find a deal as good.

Guardian
07-15-2008, 05:04 PM
i sent it in pm but you will need a resistor box for those peak and hold injectors, it can mess up the ecu.
or get some saturated ones.

Guardian
07-15-2008, 05:05 PM
congrats, I just got k-pro and can't wait til I get the chance to street tune next week. If only I had boost like you I would be able to really get the most out of it. Who did you order it from? Lightningmotorsports.com has by far the best price as much as I love to back our vendors on here I could not find a deal as good.

how much?

Iluvcars
07-15-2008, 05:55 PM
Thats right!!!! im finally doing it!! Buying K-pro.. Im so excited i thought i'd share. My cars going to run so much better!! its not even funny I cant wait. Shipping out my ECU tomorrow morning! hope it comes by Friday!!! keep you all posted :mbiggrin:

congrats. Who's going to tune your car?

blksi02
07-15-2008, 08:46 PM
nice!! just curious, what did you use before to tune?

Guardian. Liked it b 4 i thought i could flash it! lol.. Big mistake

how much?

Thats where i ordered mine!! Cant wait!

congrats. Who's going to tune your car?

That im still trying to figure out. Im going to mess with it a little bit and see what i can do.

minivan_assassin
07-15-2008, 11:18 PM
Grats man. I remember when I got my kpro I shit bricks of golden happiness.

Especially since it took almost two months to get it back after I sent it out coughAFPRICKYcough

AUTiger
07-16-2008, 05:00 AM
$859. Thats where i ordered mine!! Cant wait!

I guess it's not a big deal since we have both already ordered it from them and I already have mine back, but on k20a.org I was asked not to advertise the price in a thread but to pm people. Only because some vendors on there were upset that that price is so low.

EPSU3
07-16-2008, 12:55 PM
that is quite low, i think i'm going to order once i get tuition paid

si4life
07-16-2008, 01:04 PM
congrats man. you wont be dissapointed! :thumb:

civicswapper
07-16-2008, 01:08 PM
damn thats a good price.

jeenyusss
07-16-2008, 01:52 PM
Grats man. I remember when I got my kpro I shit bricks of golden happiness.

Especially since it took almost two months to get it back after I sent it out coughAFPRICKYcough

talk about an old school scammer:fish:

Guardian
07-16-2008, 03:19 PM
talk about an old school scammer:fish:

oh hes still scammin SCtuned

sayayin
07-16-2008, 07:26 PM
You son of bitch@#%$#@# je je, let me know when you get it so I can go check it out also call jason he can hook you up with a good tune he is turbo guru lol, you are going to HiN in orlando, I am going let me know if you are going.

blksi02
07-16-2008, 07:33 PM
You son of bitch@#%$#@# je je, let me know when you get it so I can go check it out also call jason he can hook you up with a good tune he is turbo guru lol, you are going to HiN in orlando, I am going let me know if you are going.

Yea man i need a good tuner! ill let you come by and check it out.. Ill give you a call later.. maybe you can come to the junkyard tommorow and pull a resistor box.. need it for the gay Low Impedance Injectors i have :mcry: Anyone have a cybernation tune????????? by the way.. i wanna go to HIN so bad

blksi02
07-20-2008, 06:57 PM
Well... Its official. K-pro is hands down the best thing i have ever done to my car. It is amazing in every single way imaginable. My car is a totally new car! the power curves are so smooth. The MPG is also insane compared to that POS Guardian. I should have bought this even before i went boost!!! Every single K-series should have one! GO BUY ONE!

BaLisTek
07-20-2008, 06:59 PM
i had one and sold it, then again im just boltons with no good tuners around me

sayayin
07-21-2008, 01:46 PM
Yooo I have to go and check it out I ll call you leater on tonigth.

ep3tuned
07-22-2008, 05:51 AM
Bro pm me on who u got it so low im going crazy with out it...