PDA

View Full Version : pic request

civsirmt
07-16-2008, 06:42 PM
does anybody have a pic of the megan drift spec on their ep?

there are lots of vids of scion's and rsx's but no ep's

AUTiger
07-16-2008, 07:23 PM
man, unfortunately the site crashed. Otherwise I had a for sale thread with the pictures in it. Basically look at the hks-hi power and then slap megan racing on it.

Scratch that, found them on my computer.

AUTiger
07-16-2008, 07:35 PM
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p386/autigermark/exhaust1.jpg
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p386/autigermark/exhaust2.jpg

Sorry about the size, hope those help

civsirmt
07-17-2008, 03:57 AM
that helps alot thanks:mbiggrin:

civsirmt
07-17-2008, 06:38 PM
man, unfortunately the site crashed. Otherwise I had a for sale thread with the pictures in it. Basically look at the hks-hi power and then slap megan racing on it.

Scratch that, found them on my computer.

did u have any problems with an aftermarket rear sway clearance(if u had one)

AUTiger
07-17-2008, 08:23 PM
i did not have an aftermarket sway and still don't :(

AliG-EP3
07-17-2008, 10:40 PM
that's a nice drop you got there man, and the drift spec looks perfect

AUTiger
07-17-2008, 10:43 PM
that's a nice drop you got there man, and the drift spec looks perfect

i wish there was a drop. If I had taken a side picture you would see my car would be safe in a flood. But you are right, the angle of the photo makes my car look like a perfect drop.

Tortoise
07-18-2008, 09:35 PM
i wish there was a drop. If I had taken a side picture you would see my car would be safe in a flood. But you are right, the angle of the photo makes my car look like a perfect drop.

Im seriously thinking about this exhaust. Is it rediculously loud even wit the silencer? Is it a good sound or rice?

AUTiger
07-18-2008, 11:03 PM
The silencer quiets it down a lot, but when you get on it, it sounds really raspy. I had to put the silencer in when i would go on the highway to combat the droning sounds. Without the silencer it was really loud, but sounded really good. I liked it, but I want something quiter, so now I just have their midpipe to my stock axelback. I'll upgrade to something better at some point though. Right now I am not a fan of my exhaust, but it does the job.

Tortoise
07-19-2008, 08:41 PM
The silencer quiets it down a lot, but when you get on it, it sounds really raspy. I had to put the silencer in when i would go on the highway to combat the droning sounds. Without the silencer it was really loud, but sounded really good. I liked it, but I want something quiter, so now I just have their midpipe to my stock axelback. I'll upgrade to something better at some point though. Right now I am not a fan of my exhaust, but it does the job.

If your ever sellin the full drift spec hit me up.