PDA

View Full Version : HID Question

JDMBuddyClubEP3
07-18-2008, 07:24 AM
Getting HID's next month, BUT im in Canada so my car has Daytime Running Lights...i know if i leave it, it COULD harm my ballast or make my lights flicker...anybody know a way of bypassing the DRLs safley without harming anything? fuse or relay im thinking? i dunno, please help! :mconfused:

FoReVaPmP
07-18-2008, 07:26 AM
Getting HID's next month, BUT im in Canada so my car has Daytime Running Lights...i know if i leave it, it COULD harm my ballast or make my lights flicker...anybody know a way of bypassing the DRLs safley without harming anything? fuse or relay im thinking? i dunno, please help! :mconfused:

Are you getting the hi and low kit?:mredface:

Check this thread out.... Click here (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50129)

JDMBuddyClubEP3
07-18-2008, 11:17 AM
yeah i forgot to mention im doin the hi/low, as my EP is an 03...on that link u sent, is that the only way to bypass the DRLs??

FoReVaPmP
07-18-2008, 11:18 AM
yeah i forgot to mention im doin the hi/low, as my EP is an 03...on that link u sent, is that the only way to bypass the DRLs??

I'd ask the thread starter...... I have no clue.... We have the 04-05 Type-R TSX retro......:mconfused: