PDA

View Full Version : Progress Alignment Kits?

DJMOORE
07-18-2008, 02:21 PM
I was on streetrays web site and came across this

Progress Alignment Kits

Offered in a number of configurations including:

Offset Cam Bolts
Offset Ball Joints (pictured)
Pivot Mounts
Offset Bushings
Adjustable Rear Links
Upper Arms
Shims

http://streetrays.com/progress-technologies/progress-alignment-kits/530102/i-39795.aspx

Has anyone used this before or know anyone who has, it seems like a good deal if you get all that for a little over $200. I am going to be putting on D-specs and progress springs in a month or so.
I am look for a good camber kit, I already looked at the ingalls kits and have seen a lot of people have used them but I have not seen anything on this kit.

DJMOORE
07-22-2008, 06:03 AM
No thoughts on this kit? Has anyone used it or know someone who has?

JCEM
07-22-2008, 06:16 AM
I'm guessing it's the same as this kit here:

http://progressauto.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=58&products_id=328

DJMOORE
07-22-2008, 02:46 PM
I wish I knew that is a different picture than what is on Streetrays web site. I was asking if anyone has experience with this kit but it looks like no one has. I will stick with the Ingalls kit since I have heard good things about it.

ep_hatcher_510
07-22-2008, 08:11 PM
progress is the same as the SPC kit the last time i checked, and $225?? that's way expensive.

spydur
07-22-2008, 09:13 PM
I just purchased one from Showstoppers for $179.00 delivered. It includes two bolts for the front end and two adjustable brackets for the back. After taking a close look at the on line Progress catalog. I believe these are the only parts available for the Si kit.

I have purchased the same parts as you (D-Specs & Progress Progressive Wound Springs (1.8" front and 1.5" rear drops). I'm seriously thinking about using different springs so that my front drop will not exceed 1.0" - see the posts by MUSTCLIME and ZZYZX by running a search for their names (or first take a look at my two posts during the last week).

I'm curious, are you a TOMCAT Driver? If so, I thought F-14 Drivers had Corvettes and Rice Rocket Bikes not Hondas!

S P Y D U R

SAIL-ON

DJMOORE
07-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Actually it is an F-15 but no I am not crazy enough to join the military. I have always like military jets me and my dad used to go to the air shows a Carswell Air Force base as a kid. If i had the money I would own a vette.

DJMOORE
07-23-2008, 09:53 AM
progress is the same as the SPC kit the last time i checked, and $225?? that's way expensive.

I thought it came with more than just bolts and the rear arm. I will get the the Ingalls kit with poly bushing set and be done with it.

ep_hatcher_510
07-23-2008, 02:30 PM
good choice Im running Ingalls rear arms myself.