PDA

View Full Version : need help with installing ground controls please

ep3
11-21-2002, 08:12 PM
with the provided bump stop for the front, which side is the top??? i'm thinking the side with the smaller circle goes on top, and the bigger circle on the bottom. i was gonna call ground control but they were already close. your guys help would be greatly appreciated. thanx

ep3
11-22-2002, 02:00 PM
ttt

fishboy
11-22-2002, 02:14 PM
arent the bumpstops for the back? i didnt get any with mine i had to trim them. look at your stock one and copy it. i dont quite know what you are asking.

ep3
11-22-2002, 02:37 PM
i cut the stock ones for the rear, and for the front they gave some the bump stops. it came with it, and in the instructions i'm supposed to discard the stock ones and replace it with the ones they provided. your guy's didn't come with front bump stops?? are you guys using the stock bump stops for the front?

fishboy
11-22-2002, 02:43 PM
well i remember they gave me this almost rubber foam bushing thing and i slide that on my front shock. damn i don't remember what i got with it. sorry no help.

ep3
11-22-2002, 02:48 PM
don't be sorry!!!:) thats the piece i'm probably talking about. in the instructions they called that piece the bump stop. do you remeember which side you put on the top??? the side with the bigger circle or the side with the smaller circle??? thanx alot for you help man!!!

chunky
11-28-2002, 10:38 PM
the narrower end points down towards the shock body.