PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATULATIONS TO HondaMan02Si

Type X
11-21-2002, 09:07 PM
He just found out the wife has another bundle of joy on the way
and this time a little baby girl :)

maybe some recaro baby seats for the EP, jp?

Congrats Mang

- Mike

ssvr6
11-21-2002, 09:09 PM
Woo Hoo! Congrats! (We're expecting our second as well, too soon to know the sex though.)

Steve

Type X
11-21-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by ssvr6
Woo Hoo! Congrats! (We're expecting our second as well, too soon to know the sex though.)

Steve

congrats too steve

damn u guys have time to impregnate your wives while postwhoring :D

lol

- Mike

HondaMan
11-21-2002, 09:13 PM
Thanks bro! :)

Things are going very well with everything! I got a good new job fast (may have a better job with Kubota, Mfg...interviewed with them today), my EP is finally on its way here , my son is the best little toddler and best of all we have a healthy girl on the way (due in early April). I'm truly blessed!!! :D

HondaMan
11-21-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Type X

congrats too steve

damn u guys have time to impregnate your wives while postwhoring :D

lol

- Mike

Congrats Steve! :)

Post whoring and sex go hand in hand...hehe! ;)

ssvr6
11-21-2002, 09:21 PM
Due in April? That's great! We're do in May! How old is your boy? My little Girl is 3 and she's a trip. We're hoping for a little girl, so I'm almost positive I'm going to have a boy.

You know how it goes, you never get what you want.

;)

Congrats again man and thanks!

Steve

02blksi
11-21-2002, 09:43 PM
sweeeeeeet!!!CONGRATS!! :)

IceD out N CALI
11-21-2002, 09:53 PM
congrats:)

HondaMan
11-21-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by ssvr6
Due in April? That's great! We're do in May! How old is your boy? My little Girl is 3 and she's a trip. We're hoping for a little girl, so I'm almost positive I'm going to have a boy.

You know how it goes, you never get what you want.

;)

Congrats again man and thanks!

Steve

My son is almost 2 1/2 years old. Yep, I know what you mean...whatever I think we are going to have, we end up having the opposite...hehe!

Thanks again y'all! :)

DJQuikFingaz
11-21-2002, 10:36 PM
Yeeeeeeaaaaaa!!!!!:) :) :) Congrats!!

MadBeatChemist
11-21-2002, 10:44 PM
Congratulations man, thats really cool. Plus a great combo having the older son and the younger daughter. Thats how my kids are. My son is 2 and my daughter is 8 months old.

Something I want to know is this, were your wives pissed about you getting a a Civic Si instead of something more family oriented. My wife was mad as hell at me about it. But that all over now.

Plus the other thing is that I would like to get child carseats that match the interior of the Si. Have any of you found anything that looks good or is a nice match. I know that I won't find an exact match, unless they were custom made. Thats not important, I just want something that looks like it should be back there instead of some funny colored car seats. I have nice gray ones back there, but that was about the best i could find.

JSIR
11-21-2002, 10:56 PM
"Have any of you found anything that looks good or is a nice match. I know that I won't find an exact match, unless they were custom made. Thats not important, I just want something that looks like it should be back there instead of some funny colored car seats. I have nice gray ones back there, but that was about the best i could find." [/QUOTE]

Congrats bud !, all the best with the delivery. My son is 1.5 years old, he looks pretty cool in the back seat of the Civic, I think this is a great car for that purpose. I guess 4 doors would be better, but we don't have any problems getting him in or out in the Civic.

My wife didn't have any chance to bitch about buying the car. I purchased it and brought it home before she could give her opinion.

I've seen a child seat made by Simpson and Recaro, both very cool, I think Sparco has released one too. The Recaro's aren't cheap though. The Simpson one is the most affordable, made for a toddler .

Here is the link to the Simpson one, I think it is cool, I will be buying one in the next few months for my son. http://www.simpsonracing.com/Shop/ShowProduct.asp?category=66&Product=134

chunky
11-21-2002, 11:07 PM
so you're finally in atlanta eh?

come out to some of the local meets. i think you already know of the vtecatlanta boys. they usually meet up on thursday nights, I wasn't out last night, but usually I am.

golferjn
11-22-2002, 12:49 AM
congrats on all you guys. baby recaros would be nice.

Jpax
11-22-2002, 01:17 AM
OHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i hope its not mine!:p

Justkidding.

Congrate's on the new baby. I should be having one in about 3 years..........or more i hope.;)

MadBeatChemist
11-22-2002, 04:28 AM
JSIR

Thanks for the info on the baby seats. I'm gonna check those out.

Regarding the wife getting mad, mine had no chance to get mad before I traded in my 99 Civic DX for the Si. But she sure was pissed at me afterwards. She was just mad because my car was better than hers, and she had just bought a new Ford Escape, which I thought was a pretty cool car.

MadBeatChemist
11-22-2002, 04:44 AM
I just checked out the Simpson and the Recaro seats. The Simpson one wasn't that special in my opinion. However, the Recaro definitly looked like a nice match in black. However, the price of $349 is bit steep for a baby seat especially when I'd need to get two. Not to mention the fact that it looks like a hella uncomfortable seat. I'd feel bad putting my kids in an uncomfortable seat. My son would definitely complain if he didn't like it too. He likes to say, "I don't like it!"

But thanks for the info man. That is precisely what I was looking for. Too bad its out of my price range.

02SilverSiHB
11-22-2002, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by HondaMan
Thanks bro! :)

Things are going very well with everything! I got a good new job fast (may have a better job with Kubota, Mfg...interviewed with them today), my EP is finally on its way here , my son is the best little toddler and best of all we have a healthy girl on the way (due in early April). I'm truly blessed!!! :D
congrats! :D

HondaMan
11-22-2002, 08:21 AM
My wife was cool about me getting my EP...I had gone nearly 5 years without a fun little car, so I was due for something cool. Besides, she has a 2001 Montero Sport for hauling our kid(s). My son loves to ride in my EP...he licks my car, I think that is a sign he really likes it. LOL We drove through a local Honda dealer to see the new blue '03 EPs and he was saying daddy's as we stopped by the EPs in the lot...I thought that was pretty cool that he remembered what my car looks like. It had been about 3-4 weeks since he last saw it or rode in it. BTW, I have a grey car seat for my son and it looks okay but need to get a new one soon that is for toddlers over 40 lbs.

Chunky,
We've been in GA for a little over 3 weeks now, but still haven't got my EP delivered to me yet. Its finally on its way from Portland, so if any of y'all see a black EP on a auto mover semi-truck its probably mine...I think he is going through Denver, Texas (Dallas probably) and on over to Atlanta. I'll be in Chattanooga, TN come Monday to start a new contract job, but hope to get another job in Atlanta or Gainesville, GA. I'll try to hook up with the VTECAtlanta folks ASAP...it may have to be on a special weekend meet or something till I find another job in GA.

Thanks again folks! Have a good one!

RocketHatch
11-22-2002, 08:40 AM
Well I geuss now that you have kids its time to sell the car and get a mini van. Ha HA ha !!!! Have fun with the new Baby.

atl-si
11-22-2002, 11:36 AM
Congrats guys!! Me wife and I are expecting our first child in February. It's a boy!!:) Anyways, when I go to stores that have baby stuff, I'm always looking out for a car seat to match my EP.:D. Not the baby ones but the child seats cause they look cool. LOL!