PDA

View Full Version : Mugen Twin Loop

Mr_Safeway
07-19-2008, 10:33 PM
Ok here's the deal. I have some spare cash that I really want to get rid of...since I have a stock exhaust right now and I was considering getting a new one anyways...i was really thinking about buying the mugen twin loop.

http://www.kingmotorsports.com/category.aspx?cat=6&pagenum=2

If I do buy this...Is there anything else I need to buy?? and...I I do put in the jrsc...is this going to affect it?? I'm kinda dumb when it comes to this sort of thing...I'm good at writing checks tho;)

illusionsoflife
07-19-2008, 10:54 PM
Ok here's the deal. I have some spare cash that I really want to get rid of...since I have a stock exhaust right now and I was considering getting a new one anyways...i was really thinking about buying the mugen twin loop.

http://www.kingmotorsports.com/category.aspx?cat=6&pagenum=2

If I do buy this...Is there anything else I need to buy?? and...I I do put in the jrsc...is this going to affect it?? I'm kinda dumb when it comes to this sort of thing...I'm good at writing checks tho;)

its complete. thats all you need. showoffcivic i believe has this exhaust so does redbaronsi....i think they both have it. they'll be here shortly

Windchaser
07-19-2008, 11:13 PM
You would need a DC5 Type S or Type R spec header or headers.

Mr_Safeway
07-20-2008, 10:18 PM
all righty...quick update...let me get some input here...i was considering...rather than getting the jrsc which i only plan on running 7psi...that i would get a turbo kit and run that at 7 psi. would the mugen twin loop still be effective? or would i need to go with something with a wider exhaust like the greddy evo2??

RS_man
07-21-2008, 04:16 AM
Just do it...

Mugen FTW!

Mr_Safeway
07-24-2008, 06:31 PM
OK OK!! I am going to buy it!! However...I am clueless on the extra stuff I need to buy for it. I want to buy mugen products. I know on king they have the twin loop and that is where I'm going to buy it. And what is the header I need? And since I am going to be buying some pretty serious exhaust stuff is there anything else that I might as well buy?? I am really lost when it comes to this sort of thing. If anyone can provide some links that would be really really helpful.

~Paul

v1c10us
07-24-2008, 07:00 PM
you just need a header that is desgined for an rsx-s or type r
an rsx spec BCRH would work or any header and downpipe thats for an rsx.
if you're going turbo you'd probably need some modification to make the turbo manifold and downpipe the right length.
if you are going turbo you'd probably want a bigger exhaust because you want as little pressure behind the turbo so that it can spin faster.
if you got the super charger the issue is just exhaust as a bottle neck for the engine, as opposed to being restrictive to the spooling of the turbo.

Mr_Safeway
07-24-2008, 07:05 PM
well...i'm not sure. Today when I logged onto to do some research etc. I saw the new thing about the new supercharger that is going to be available for the k series. before i saw that I was going to go turbo. But I want to run a turbo at 7psi. Not too much. So if I am going to run a psi that isn't that high is a big exhaust really necessary?

v1c10us
07-24-2008, 07:37 PM
the thing is its not about how much boost pressure you're running.
You could run 7 psi with any sized exhaust
the turbo will flow better with a larger exhaust and it will spool up faster with a larger exhaust
so you can make more power on lower boost and have less turbo lag.
The mugen twin loop would be fine, you could run a turbo with a stock exhaust, its just a question of how efficient you want you're system to be.

In my opinion you shouldn't turbocharge a car that you aren't willing to perform routine maintenance on, sometimes more than once a week.
It can be quite the task to keep a turbo car in good running order, so if you are having these sorts of questions about the exhaust you may want to stick to a supercharger.

You can run 7psi with the smaller pulley and have power on tap whenever you want with no lag. The torque curve is usually very very good and flat with no weak spots with a supercharger. Not to mention the reliability is usually much greater.

Mr_Safeway
07-24-2008, 08:19 PM
All righty...so here is the the thing...I think i'm gonna stick with the mugen twin loop. I want to buy a really good jdm header does mugen make one?? I want to go with that as much as i can. Money doesn't really make too much of a difference. I have a pretty decent job and food is optional as far as I'm concerned^_^ btw I appreciate the input. Helps me out a lot. Did you have any knowledge of the Kraftwerks Performance Supercharger Kit? It says it is for K series engines. So does that mean that it will fit in the ep3 quite easily or should I go with a jrsc??

v1c10us
07-24-2008, 09:20 PM
you'll probably have more support from other people if you go with a JRSC cause most people have them.
Kraftwerks owns JRSC but you may be talking about the one with the rotex(rotrex?) supercharger which I hear is really really good, but I believe you have to sacrifice the A/C for that one.
You would probably do just fine with the JRSC
If mugen does make a header i've never seen it or heard of it.

I'm not sure how strict WA is about emissions and stuff, but if its bad you probably wouldn't want to get a race header although you could get a highflow catalytic converter welded in so you can pass emissions.

If you want a "jdm" header, buddy club makes headers but I hear many people saying the fitment isn't great.
if you do get it i'd just go with the OEM integra type r header
it'll look like this when you get it all
http://www.redpepperracing.com/gallery/d/209652-1/IMG_1598small.JPG

Mr_Safeway
07-24-2008, 09:33 PM
Yeah I had seen that pic from another thread. I have no clue on how strict WA st is about emissions...there's a lot of hippies up here who love the earth and plastic grocery bags are sin...so who knows. If i were to get this set up (mugen and itr header) is it easy for me to set up myself? or will this require installation as well? I'm not the most technical kind of guy but i know how to use wrenches. Do u have a link for the ITR header?

AliG-EP3
07-24-2008, 10:11 PM
You can usually get ITR headers on K20a.org or on icbmotorsport.com, but you might just want to get a DC5 spec header from another manufacturer for cheaper that flows better than the stock headers (DC, Jackson Racing, etc.)

Mr_Safeway
07-24-2008, 10:30 PM
It's really not the money that matters. I want something that sounds good. (not too loud) and makes pretty good power to go along with the mugen twin loop. So I've decided on definitely getting the twin loop but I want to make sure i get really good quality headers. And I really have no clue on what to look for. If you guys can provide links to the product or item #'s that I can search online for that would definitely help me out the most. All of this information is really helpful tho:)

AliG-EP3
07-24-2008, 10:33 PM
I used to say that the buddy club was quality, but yea, the fitment appears to be pretty sub-par thus far. T1R maybe? I think they make a nice header, at least one was in development last time I checked

RedSiBaron
07-24-2008, 10:42 PM
you'll probably have more support from other people if you go with a JRSC cause most people have them.
Kraftwerks owns JRSC but you may be talking about the one with the rotex(rotrex?) supercharger which I hear is really really good, but I believe you have to sacrifice the A/C for that one.
You would probably do just fine with the JRSC
If mugen does make a header i've never seen it or heard of it.

I'm not sure how strict WA is about emissions and stuff, but if its bad you probably wouldn't want to get a race header although you could get a highflow catalytic converter welded in so you can pass emissions.

If you want a "jdm" header, buddy club makes headers but I hear many people saying the fitment isn't great.
if you do get it i'd just go with the OEM integra type r header
it'll look like this when you get it all
http://www.redpepperracing.com/gallery/d/209652-1/IMG_1598small.JPG

HEY! THATS MINE!!!

If you have any questions on this exhaust, i can answer each and every one of them...:mwink:

i love my exhaust, its one of the best investments ive made in my car IMO...and i also think it flows pretty well

I did a 100% OEM install on the system, so ive figured the ins and outs...well except the 02 sensor, but all that needed was one o2 extension off clubrsx...though 2 extensions wouldnt hurt...

RedSiBaron
07-24-2008, 10:45 PM
You can usually get ITR headers on K20a.org or on icbmotorsport.com, but you might just want to get a DC5 spec header from another manufacturer for cheaper that flows better than the stock headers (DC, Jackson Racing, etc.)

i should mention that i cant imagine that the RHs flow much better than an ITR header, the primaries are i think big, the secondaries are bigger, and the cat is 5 inches flow through to a 2.25 collector, it does very well...ITR is atleast better than the type s or a shorty...thats for sure, but stock ep3 cat sucks, get the stock header off if you are going with a nice exhaust

Mr_Safeway
07-24-2008, 10:49 PM
HEY! THATS MINE!!!

If you have any questions on this exhaust, i can answer each and every one of them...:mwink:

i love my exhaust, its one of the best investments ive made in my car IMO...and i also think it flows pretty well

I did a 100% OEM install on the system, so ive figured the ins and outs...well except the 02 sensor, but all that needed was one o2 extension off clubrsx...though 2 extensions wouldnt hurt...

looks like your gonna be my new best friend:) I really wanna get this set up. Can you explain the o2 sensor business for me?

and like Alie G advised me below...is this gonna be a good header?

http://www.aj-racing.com/catalog/product.php?productid=1242&cat=112&page=2

would everything bolt up onto my stock everything else? and then the mugen exhaust would bolt onto that?

Mr_Safeway
07-24-2008, 11:00 PM
I used to say that the buddy club was quality, but yea, the fitment appears to be pretty sub-par thus far. T1R maybe? I think they make a nice header, at least one was in development last time I checked

Thanks. T1R looks reallly nice.

AliG-EP3
07-25-2008, 05:58 PM
i should mention that i cant imagine that the RHs flow much better than an ITR header, the primaries are i think big, the secondaries are bigger, and the cat is 5 inches flow through to a 2.25 collector, it does very well...ITR is atleast better than the type s or a shorty...thats for sure, but stock ep3 cat sucks, get the stock header off if you are going with a nice exhaust
Oh I have complete faith in the Type R exhaust pieces, it's just the prices that they fetch / somewhat rare status makes them less desirable in my view to brand new, easily acquirable pieces (such as certain US made RH's that are DC5 spec)

Mr_Safeway
07-25-2008, 08:58 PM

ok...i bought 2 of these:

http://www.clubrsx.com/cr/CLU-O2EXT-p-EXO2.html

I hope this is what you were talking about...

Mr_Safeway
07-25-2008, 09:12 PM
could i use these two products together?

http://www.aj-racing.com/catalog/product.php?productid=672&cat=112&page=1

http://www.aj-racing.com/catalog/product.php?productid=674&cat=112&page=1

also...which is important...i need to be able to pass emissions...

Mr_Safeway
07-25-2008, 09:54 PM
sorry to keep being a post-ho...but...how about this product??

effin expensive...but mugen...

http://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm-low/Mugen-Exhaust-Manifold-Header-DC5-Integra-Type-R-EP3-Civic-Type-R-CL7-Accord-Euro-R-53698#

EPSU3
07-25-2008, 10:36 PM
last one is sweet. comes with a cat

Mr_Safeway
07-25-2008, 11:11 PM
last one is sweet. comes with a cat

so...if it comes with a cat...emissions shouldn't be a problem for me right?? "fingers crossed"

EPSU3
07-26-2008, 09:11 AM
so...if it comes with a cat...emissions shouldn't be a problem for me right?? "fingers crossed"

well that depends. that set up is designed for japanese emissions, might be too much for your state or local laws. I know it would pass in pa as long as you don't hav a CEL and they can see the cat, but not sure about your state.

v1c10us
07-26-2008, 12:03 PM
we're obd2 so they dont use a sniffer in our cars
they check for a cat and plug that thing up, atleast in tennessee, so if you have a cat you should pass, regaurdless of if its a japanese one or not.
I say go with the spoon and get a cat welded in or bolt in or whatever, the mugen price is sorta =\.
but if you really WANT mugen go with that, I just dont think it'll be any better than the spoon one

Mr_Safeway
07-26-2008, 08:43 PM
ok...I am going to buy the Mugen Exhaust manifold tonight...unless there is someone who tells me not to buy it because it wont work on my car...I'm really worried that I'm going to spend 2k on a part and not have it fit...so...if anyone wants to calm my nerves...i would really appreciate it...

http://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm-low/Mugen-Exhaust-Manifold-Header-DC5-Integra-Type-R-EP3-Civic-Type-R-CL7-Accord-Euro-R-53698#

nightrider2002
07-27-2008, 08:36 AM
That mugen header is a ripoff imo. You could buy a SSR or Hytech header for almost half that price and just weld on a high flow cat. Getting a Hytech twin loop muffler would also be cheaper. If I remember correctly the piping on the mugen exhaust bottlenecks somewhat. You could spend all that money on something that would give you more power, but it's your call. I guess for some people being JDM is worth throwing money away.

Mr_Safeway
07-27-2008, 10:11 AM
ok...i just ordered the mugen twin loop!!!

now I just need to get the right header...I want the mugen one really bad....

do u guys have insight on how loud the header will make it?? I don't want a really loud car...just one the hums really nicely:)

Strife
07-27-2008, 10:40 AM
You should call a local state government office and ask them about emissions and get some necessary information. That way you'll be able to pick up a header that will suite your needs to be carb legal.

Considering money isn't a factor I'd say pick up that Mugen header. It looks absolutely gorgeous, however, Japan has different laws regarding emissions and the Mugen header may not be good enough.

I do believe that Japan requires every car to have a catalytic converter for street driving. So there's a nice selection of high flow cats there that can keep you carb legal in Japan. You may be able to source a high flow cat that was made in a way that could help you pass emissions in the states.

Mr_Safeway
07-27-2008, 10:49 AM
You should call a local state government office and ask them about emissions and get some necessary information. That way you'll be able to pick up a header that will suite your needs to be carb legal.

Considering money isn't a factor I'd say pick up that Mugen header. It looks absolutely gorgeous, however, Japan has different laws regarding emissions and the Mugen header may not be good enough.

I do believe that Japan requires every car to have a catalytic converter for street driving. So there's a nice selection of high flow cats there that can keep you carb legal in Japan. You may be able to source a high flow cat that was made in a way that could help you pass emissions in the states.

Interesting...thank you for the help...I just have to wait about 2 more weeks of paychecks for the header...then I will be set and ready to go...just waiting for the parts to arrive:) Do u have any knowledge of the noise level of adding the mugen header?

Strife
07-27-2008, 11:29 AM
Interesting...thank you for the help...I just have to wait about 2 more weeks of paychecks for the header...then I will be set and ready to go...just waiting for the parts to arrive:) Do u have any knowledge of the noise level of adding the mugen header?

I've never known anyone with the Mugen header, to be honest I didn't even know of a website selling them until I came accross this thread.

I can speculate that the Mugen header may be as loud as any other aftermarket header. It seems the Mugen header has a catalytic converter, which will help with noise levels. Race headers tend to be louder as they delete the cat.

I'm sure the Mugen header and Mugen Twin Loop will sound BEAUTIFUL together, Mugen probably engineered them to be used together.

Mr_Safeway
07-27-2008, 11:32 AM
All right. I will go with the mugen header...and hope it isn't too loud. I will keep you guys updated if you would like:) I wonder why you haven't seen or heard of the mugen header...I would think that mugen parts would be pretty well known...

speeddemon
07-27-2008, 12:08 PM
i like alot

1GR8EP3
07-27-2008, 12:08 PM
All right. I will go with the mugen header...and hope it isn't too loud. I will keep you guys updated if you would like:) I wonder why you haven't seen or heard of the mugen header...I would think that mugen parts would be pretty well known...

to expensive thats why LOL!!!:mbiggrin: ... hey post up a vid once you get it done... also are you swapped???

BaLisTek
07-27-2008, 12:09 PM
i love mugen as much as the next guy, but 2400 header and 1200 exahust? Thats 4k after shipping and stuff. Hell thats a motor swap. Why not get SSR header that will actually net you some gains and put the extra 1200 towards kpro and most of the tuning costs?

Strife
07-27-2008, 12:12 PM

Don't get me wrong, I knew the Mugen header existed. I just don't know anybody who owns it as most of my friends (including myself) are struggling to even put food in our mouths. Times are hard, just maybe not for you.

Mr_Safeway
07-27-2008, 12:15 PM
to expensive thats why LOL!!!:mbiggrin: ... hey post up a vid once you get it done... also are you swapped???

I am stock with a AEM V2. and some extra lovin.

Mr_Safeway
07-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Don't get me wrong, I knew the Mugen header existed. I just don't know anybody who owns it as most of my friends (including myself) are struggling to even put food in our mouths. Times are hard, just maybe not for you.

oh...I run a grocery store...that kinda helps me...with the money and the food department;)

Mr_Safeway
07-27-2008, 12:16 PM
i love mugen as much as the next guy, but 2400 header and 1200 exahust? Thats 4k after shipping and stuff. Hell thats a motor swap. Why not get SSR header that will actually net you some gains and put the extra 1200 towards kpro and most of the tuning costs?

do u have a link you could show me of the ssr header? maybe i will change my mind...

BaLisTek
07-27-2008, 12:20 PM
http://www.sixsigmaracing.com/K-SeriesRSX.htm

Mr_Safeway
07-27-2008, 12:24 PM
http://www.sixsigmaracing.com/K-SeriesRSX.htm

It doesn't have a cat on it...i think i will go with the mugen because of the ease of already have the cat on it...

and...It's effing mugen:)

talonXracer
07-27-2008, 12:27 PM
do u have a link you could show me of the ssr header? maybe i will change my mind...

Here are the gains I seen going from the old JRrh(comparable to the Mugen rh) to a ceramic coated SSR header.
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/talonxracer/SSRheadercomparision1.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/talonxracer/IMG_0279.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/talonxracer/IMG_0304-1.jpg

And for what you pay for the Mugen header, you could have a full custom exhaust with top line components. The Mugen products available to the public are for slightly below middle of the road performance and power gains(that keeps the jap enviro cops off their ass). The Homegrown American performance aftermarket are far beyond that performance level for significantly less money, especially at the current exchange rates.

I do like the performance gains from the Mugen oil cap.

And then I added a Hytech loop muffler and a platinum highflow cat and made significantly more power.
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/talonxracer/retunedynograph.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/talonxracer/IMG_0535.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/talonxracer/th_MVI_0653.jpg (http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/talonxracer/?action=view&current=MVI_0653.flv)

BaLisTek
07-27-2008, 12:28 PM
thats true, i can't remember his name but someone has this header with a highflow cat welded on. Either way you go you will be happy, its just more cost effective to get kpro out the deal too with the same money spent. but, its your car and well both routes will work. Congrats on the mugen exhaust, I will eventually buy it also ( with a ssr header too :mangel:)

talonXracer
07-27-2008, 12:56 PM
The mugen loop muffler is awesome for the fact that it is so quiet alone! And for a basically stock A3 with bolt-on's it is perfect.

Mr_Safeway
07-27-2008, 01:09 PM
The mugen loop muffler is awesome for the fact that it is so quiet alone! And for a basically stock A3 with bolt-on's it is perfect.

and how about with the header added on? will it the car still be kinda quiet??

RedSiBaron
07-27-2008, 02:47 PM
sorry i hadnt chimed in...been a busy weekend and such...

dont buy the mugen header, im sure its great, sure it comes with a cat, awesome...but its not worth the money...id say the exhaust is definitely worth it though...

if you are worried about emissions the ITR header will be perfect and not loud...you shouldnt have to pay much at all for the ITR header, i only paid 300 shipped and it was nearly perfect condition...

yes, you bought the correct o2 extensions, good job...

get a new ex. mani. gasket too, and new ex. mani. nuts (2) and the 3 ex. mani. studs...

if you dont care about emissions then buy the dc RH, or BCRH or SSR or HYtech...if you want quick answers then please PM me, thats the quickest way to ask me something, but if you have header questions talk to doug (talonxracer) he helped answer everything for me with my mugen exhaust and header combo...

Mr_Safeway
07-27-2008, 03:22 PM
pm'ed you....msn or yahoo??

Mr_Safeway
07-27-2008, 04:26 PM
ok...update time...

http://www.nengun.com/mugen/exhaust-manifold

"ordered..."

I know much of the advice around here was to not buy it and use the money for something else...but...i want to be unique...seems like not many people have the mugen header. I'm excited that's for sure!!:mtongue:

have to wait up to 18 days for it to be shipped...

BaLisTek
07-27-2008, 04:46 PM
you are a balla fo sho.

sound clips are expected:mbiggrin:

Mr_Safeway
07-27-2008, 04:49 PM
When you say balla u mean skinny white guy with money right?

Not gangsta with an escalade and a diamond studded grill;)

sound clips for sure...what do people use to record with?? i've got a cell and the roomie has a video camera. but what do people use to get the best sound quality...i don't want you guys to think it sucks if the sound quality is shyte...

KrypTOniTE
08-14-2008, 10:01 PM
Ohh Man i wanna see this Baby in Action!!:pop2::pop2::pop2::pop2:

Mr_Safeway
08-27-2008, 10:10 AM
update: Mugen Air Box will be here today. Then the header and exhaust will be here early september.

lordeldor
08-27-2008, 02:00 PM
When you say balla u mean skinny white guy with money right?

Not gangsta with an escalade and a diamond studded grill;)

sound clips for sure...what do people use to record with?? i've got a cell and the roomie has a video camera. but what do people use to get the best sound quality...i don't want you guys to think it sucks if the sound quality is shyte...

With the kind of loot your throwing around on exhaust components you should be able to get one of these to record with.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Neumann-U87-Ai-Shockmount-Set-Z-Microphone-with-Box-100287768-i1126900.gc

:mbiggrin::mbiggrin::mbiggrin:

Ok Ok I kid I kid. In all seriousness congrats on the parts. I didn't ever get the Mugen itch that bad, but they made a very comfortable yet responsive Sport Suspension I enjoyed very much.

Mr_Safeway
08-27-2008, 08:51 PM
haha i already have one of those microphone things...

just kidding...but yeah...airbox is in...loookin at it...makes me wanna spend more money...i should just sell the damn car and buy a toyota corolla or something...lol then i could have some money.

godzilapimpinn
08-27-2008, 09:18 PM
lol you remind me of a guy that i know.. he has a ek hatch and one day he litteraly opened up the mugen catalog and ordered everything mugen for his ek!!!

Mr_Safeway
08-27-2008, 09:23 PM
lol you remind me of a guy that i know.. he has a ek hatch and one day he litteraly opened up the mugen catalog and ordered everything mugen for his ek!!!

did he have the same problem i have? I don't speak any japanese...shit this whole instruction book thing is in japanese...

0h5ive_EP3
08-28-2008, 06:30 AM
im jealous!!! keep it up man!!!

T_Virus
08-28-2008, 08:25 AM

I wish I was that guy for my EP...lol...:mcry:

Mr_Safeway
08-28-2008, 12:17 PM
im jealous!!! keep it up man!!!

just for u!! lol. i will keep it up. s/c next:)

03Si757
08-28-2008, 01:24 PM
Man, that thing is super pricey, but it sounds and looks oh so good :kissass:

showoff3civic
08-30-2008, 06:13 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/showoff3civic/car/th_Untitled_0003.jpg (http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/showoff3civic/car/?action=view&current=Untitled_0003.flv)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObHjXs-R_T0

thats with stageII cams and a dcrh it will be quite

i plan on swapping out the midpipe with a T1R midpipe because the mugen one is a little on the small side

Mr_Safeway
08-30-2008, 07:06 AM
i can't wait man...just waitin for it to arrive.

sLiCk
08-30-2008, 10:56 AM
Anybody know how big the inside diameter of the mugen piping is vs the T1R midpipe?

showoff3civic
09-02-2008, 09:08 AM
Anybody know how big the inside diameter of the mugen piping is vs the T1R midpipe?

its fricken small i need to get a T1R midpipe i hate the mugen midpipe

MugenReplica
09-02-2008, 09:58 AM
its fricken small i need to get a T1R midpipe i hate the mugen midpipe

I'm quoting you on that:mbiggrin:.

showoff3civic
09-02-2008, 11:29 AM
I'm quoting you on that:mbiggrin:.

:hay: :mrolleyes:

sLiCk
09-02-2008, 02:59 PM
hmm well the t1r is 2.5" so the mugen is probably around 2.25"?

Mr_Safeway
09-02-2008, 10:25 PM
twin loop gonna be ok with s/c??

03Si757
09-02-2008, 11:31 PM
twin loop gonna be ok with s/c??

Im pretty sure it will. The only thing you will see a noticable difference using S/C will be the header. Thats what will either make or brake (Not literally) your S/C setup.

Mr_Safeway
09-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Twin Loop just came from the nice UPS man today. Waitin on the header now. That's it.

thisisagame24
09-10-2008, 03:23 PM
and why are pic of the twin loop not posted up by now???? im deeply offended :tehehe:

Mr_Safeway
09-10-2008, 03:47 PM
and why are pic of the twin loop not posted up by now???? im deeply offended :tehehe:

going to work soon...when I'm back I will get some pics up. Please Hold.

thisisagame24
09-10-2008, 03:56 PM
boooooooooooo holding...im impatient hehe

Mr_Safeway
09-10-2008, 04:06 PM
fill out a comment card then:tehehyper:

thisisagame24
09-10-2008, 04:07 PM
hahaha....touche sir touche :bow:

Mr_Safeway
09-10-2008, 08:22 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/beckhamowns7/P1000919.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/beckhamowns7/P1000920-1.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/beckhamowns7/P1000922.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/beckhamowns7/P1000918.jpg

voila!

thisisagame24
09-10-2008, 08:26 PM
looks sessy mang....and yea that piping is pretty small.

might be a little too small for SC. i had 2.5in piping when i had my JRSC kit on

Mr_Safeway
09-10-2008, 08:33 PM
it's still up in the air about what i'm going to do with the car. but...i do want to s/c it. how much is it gonig to hold the s/c back?

thisisagame24
09-10-2008, 08:36 PM
i cant give you def answers....but when i got tunes with V2 intake/dcshorty/stock cat/ 2.5in exhuast i put down 199whp. after i switched to a RH and did a put on the same tune and put down 224whp

Mr_Safeway
09-10-2008, 09:25 PM
i cant give you def answers....but when i got tunes with V2 intake/dcshorty/stock cat/ 2.5in exhuast i put down 199whp. after i switched to a RH and did a put on the same tune and put down 224whp

oh dang...that is a really big difference. was that 199 with s/c or not? it seems like a lot without a s/c but it also seems really low with a s/c.

u like celtic fc?

T_Virus
09-11-2008, 07:15 AM
Oh man...Mugen Twin Loop puts you in the baller status...

Mr_Safeway
09-11-2008, 09:33 AM
Oh man...Mugen Twin Loop puts you in the baller status...

ah thanks:gheywa: haha.

RedSiBaron
09-11-2008, 12:57 PM
wow thats looking good man, welcome to the club!!!

thisisagame24
09-11-2008, 01:16 PM
oh dang...that is a really big difference. was that 199 with s/c or not? it seems like a lot without a s/c but it also seems really low with a s/c.

u like celtic fc?

the 199 was with the blower. it was low becuase the stock cat was a major bottle neck and killed the power. once i switched to a RH i gained almost 30whp

and yes i am a celtic fan.....but arsenal more than celtic

0h5ive_EP3
09-11-2008, 08:41 PM
im jealous!! you make me wanna get one!!

Mr_Safeway
09-11-2008, 09:29 PM
wow thats looking good man, welcome to the club!!!

thx!! It's a good club to be in!!

the 199 was with the blower. it was low becuase the stock cat was a major bottle neck and killed the power. once i switched to a RH i gained almost 30whp

and yes i am a celtic fan.....but arsenal more than celtic

soo ur a gooner;)

im jealous!! you make me wanna get one!!

you should...so far it looks really good on the floor!!

whitehonda
09-11-2008, 10:17 PM
is the twin loop a direct bolt on for the usdm ep3 and if not what needs to be changed???

thisisagame24
09-11-2008, 10:21 PM
soo ur a gooner;)

that i am sir

Mr_Safeway
09-11-2008, 11:49 PM
is the twin loop a direct bolt on for the usdm ep3 and if not what needs to be changed???

it does not directly bolt onto the usdm header. u need a jdm header. a good way to go is the dc5 itr header. I decided to go with the mugen header:)

T_Virus
09-12-2008, 07:18 AM
wow...mugen header, mugen exhaust mugen airbox...what do you do for a living?

showoff3civic
09-12-2008, 07:33 AM
wow there are alot of people getting the twinloop i think its time to change to the toda exhaust now

T_Virus
09-12-2008, 08:10 AM
wow there are alot of people getting the twinloop i think its time to change to the toda exhaust now

lol...:tehehe:

Mr_Safeway
09-12-2008, 08:39 AM
wow...mugen header, mugen exhaust mugen airbox...what do you do for a living?

I sell groceries. No kids. No wife. No girlfriend. Just the car.

bumpinhatch13
03-22-2010, 09:11 AM
gotta stick with the Spoon N1 its JDM as FUCK!

showoff3civic
03-22-2010, 10:36 AM
WTH bring back this thread for that......... ban stick!:banstick:

BeaterEP
03-22-2010, 03:44 PM
WTH bring back this thread for that......... ban stick!:banstick:

I agree. Advocating anything just becasue it's "JDM as fuck" should = instant ban.
:mbiggrin:

K20wagon
03-22-2010, 03:58 PM
Lol I third that cause that was just completely retarded.

T_Virus
03-22-2010, 09:32 PM
LoL...and that was the first post...

BeaterEP
03-23-2010, 06:01 AM
LoL...and that was the first post...

Holy shit, just saw that ROFL!!!