PDA

View Full Version : New from San Diego

old crusty
07-21-2008, 11:57 AM
My name is Reiss and i live in SD , Cali. Recently was given an Ep3 for my Grad present from my dad. I dont know much about speed and performance so im going for more of a custom look for my car. I havent done much to it yet cause i still have to pay some of it off but ill start soon.

i dont post very much here, mostly on clubep3, but i guess ill still see you guys around.

jtyler05si
07-21-2008, 12:50 PM
welcome sir....feel free to roam around.

My name is Reiss and i live in SD , Cali. Recently was given an Ep3 for my Grad present from my dad. I dont know much about speed and performance so im going for more of a custom look for my car. I havent done much to it yet cause i still have to pay some of it off but ill start soon.

i dont post very much here, mostly on clubep3, but i guess ill still see you guys around.

:mconfused:

donkeygong64
07-21-2008, 01:57 PM
club ep3?!?! hello anyways

that1blackhatch
07-21-2008, 02:06 PM
What up! from the east county eh!? what HS did u graduate from? im in east county too, Mt. Helix area. ill prolly see u around EC/Santee...

p.s. welcome to the hatch! what color's ur hampster?

pynikal
07-21-2008, 04:11 PM
what color is your hampster!?!?!? LOL

welcome bud. post pics when you get some.

old crusty
07-21-2008, 04:35 PM
i live in Satee and graduated from West Hills, Wolf Pack! haha jkjk

i have a night hawk black. ill post picks after im able to put my mods on, i have an intake, an exhaust, and lambo door hindges just sitting in my room, but my dad wont let me put them on untill i have the title of the car in my name. but i have painted the silver dash black and put a new deck in and put my subs from my other car in my EP3, but the subs slide around alot and are ripping up my carpet so me and my dad are ganna build a sub box some time

az-epdrvr
07-21-2008, 04:42 PM
what up , welcome to the hatch . are also in sdrev.com?

04SIkwiidit
07-21-2008, 05:34 PM
welcome! there's a SD meet on August 17th. See So Cal section.,

old crusty
07-21-2008, 11:14 PM
i cant seem to find the socal section...

link?

L337Ep3
07-22-2008, 12:25 AM
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

Check it out man, you should come to the meet on the 17th.

ep3er
07-22-2008, 01:24 AM
Welcome newbie!

Panathrasher
07-22-2008, 08:15 AM
Woot for another SD EP.

trogdor48430
07-22-2008, 08:50 AM
welcome

that1blackhatch
07-22-2008, 09:14 AM
i live in Satee and graduated from West Hills, Wolf Pack! haha jkjk

i have a night hawk black. ill post picks after im able to put my mods on, i have an intake, an exhaust, and lambo door hindges just sitting in my room, but my dad wont let me put them on untill i have the title of the car in my name. but i have painted the silver dash black and put a new deck in and put my subs from my other car in my EP3, but the subs slide around alot and are ripping up my carpet so me and my dad are ganna build a sub box some time

wolk pack blows... haha Foothillers FTW! lol jkjk

i think ive seen ur car before, do u have a friend that lives on the corner of Mast and Carlton hills? my friend lives in those apt's across the street soo im always right by there...

please tell me u didnt just let ur suwoofer just kick it in the back and not mounted to anything...

p.s. lambo door hindges?

old crusty
07-22-2008, 10:57 AM
wolk pack blows... haha Foothillers FTW! lol jkjk

i think ive seen ur car before, do u have a friend that lives on the corner of Mast and Carlton hills? my friend lives in those apt's across the street soo im always right by there...

yeah, i have a friend that lives there, he drives a red srt-4, he traded it for an EG hatch but then traded it back.

bty its not the red one that crashed

please tell me u didnt just let ur suwoofer just kick it in the back and not mounted to anything...

i did but the wood i made broke so now they just slide around, but im ganna build a custom box soon

p.s. lambo door hindges?

oh yeeeaahhh

Julius
07-22-2008, 12:27 PM
woot another ep3 in sd

old crusty
07-22-2008, 12:29 PM
haha theres a lot of them here

i work at the dealer ship i bought mine from and we have 4 other ep3s on our lot

all NHBP

that1blackhatch
07-22-2008, 01:15 PM
haha theres a lot of them here

i work at the dealer ship i bought mine from and we have 4 other ep3s on our lot

all NHBP

what stealership u work at? wanna hook it up with a new job? haha but ya ive seen that red srt 4 out front of that house and ur ep there before i believe, if not, it must of been another ep...

and about the sub box, if u buy my friend some beer and the building material he'll build u a bomb ass box, he did all of Ladainian Tomlinson's audio/video in his GMC... soo wood or fiberglass, ported or sealed... and it will be in spec to ur sub too... i still havent taken up the offer cause im a slacker, but we figured like $30 for wood/$10 for beer

old crusty
07-22-2008, 01:28 PM
yeah ive been infront of his house a few times, late a night though

and i think me and my dad are ganna bulid the box but thx for the offer

oh and i work at Balboa Motors on Mission Gorge Rd.

that1blackhatch
07-22-2008, 01:37 PM
yeah ive been infront of his house a few times, late a night though

and i think me and my dad are ganna bulid the box but thx for the offer

oh and i work at Balboa Motors on Mission Gorge Rd.

no prob.

u best be tellin every single one of the people who buy those ep3's about EPHATCH :mcool: :mbiggrin: or write a note and hide it in the secret compartment till they find it haha took me lik 2 weeks till i knew about the sliding cup holders, a year later and i think it might be my fav. part of the car lol

old crusty
07-22-2008, 02:00 PM
do u guys go to race legal at the Q?