PDA

View Full Version : whats the best shop to buy a whole k20a?

aspect
07-26-2008, 10:06 AM
I want to know what the best dealer is to sell me a crate k20a from japan. any one have ideas? i know that it would be a lot cheaper to just do the head, and have the same power but i got almost 90k on the block, so i just want to switch the whole thing out for the upgraded 215hp. who's most reliable, honest and good business ethics? let me know.

na14yu
07-26-2008, 10:16 AM
You could use Opak Racing (www.spoonsports.us) for a K20a crate engine. The engine is pricey so if you're on a budget you may want to consider K20A2 or TSX swap...

VegaS10
07-26-2008, 10:29 AM
Myself and several friends have had fantastic experiences with www.hmotorsonline.com

One of the best in the business, and 99% of ht agrees.

eunsangie
07-26-2008, 10:40 AM
Myself and several friends have had fantastic experiences with www.hmotorsonline.com

One of the best in the business, and 99% of ht agrees.

ditto. i've heard good things about them everywhere.

Deadphishy
07-26-2008, 07:27 PM
I want to know what the best dealer is to sell me a crate k20a from japan. any one have ideas? i know that it would be a lot cheaper to just do the head, and have the same power but i got almost 90k on the block, so i just want to switch the whole thing out for the upgraded 215hp. who's most reliable, honest and good business ethics? let me know.

Why do you want a k20a?

I'm not saying you havn't done your homework. But since you think a type r head on your a3 block will net the same power as a type r block itself, leads me to think you should do some more reading before you drop 5k on a type r motor.

Let us know what your thinking. We can help