PDA

View Full Version : Interior Noise

04EP3Hatch
07-27-2008, 08:55 AM
How many peoples interiors make noise? my 04 squeeks and rattles ppretty annoyingly but i also have H&R suspension and a JLW3 to thank

mr-alternative
07-27-2008, 01:09 PM
drivers side window rattles when its somewhere between closed and fully opened, other side hasnt got this problem...

noice from interior prts caused by lowering i hant got, but got oem suspension with my Eibach lowering springs and sometimes when road isa bit bad its rattles from right side....I were at my dealer with that problem and we make deal to change shock absorpers as a quarantee of Honda...but wouldnt been fixed with that change...

So Im going to save money for some KONI shorted shock absorpers (yellow ones) or just some adjustable suspension...or save the money for a good suspension for some Civic EV1...

EV1 is the same production time (2004-2005), but is a 5door one and has got these other parts i dont have:
- K20A3 engine
- automatic A/C (got manual)
- sunroof
- cruise control
- alcantara / leather seats

And this ones are a lot cheaper than CTR... so enough offtopic for this moment...

only problem i got when i'm turning side windows up or down door panel moves that way i want to have the window a bit..

And because my interior is upholstered wuth alcantara noices are reduced...my dad who has some EP too, said last friday when I drove my one because I had his on at work for repairing A/C, that my one is not as loud as his one...

bigo711
07-27-2008, 10:12 PM
some rattles here and there,,
unavoidable. no worries.. its a jus another honda afterall

liquid cooled
07-28-2008, 05:20 AM
^ I had the same problem with my car (the window) took it to the dealer they installed a new window regulator and a "noise control kit" or some other crap like that ( i dont know, dont care it was under warranty) but its a known problem with ep3.

fatathaland
07-28-2008, 02:33 PM
I bought my car in January of 2004 and still not a single rattle. Depending on the temperature I can get a squeak every now and again, but they go away.

Lowering definitely will make your car rattle like a jar of loose change.

cantonep3
08-06-2008, 04:29 PM
My exhaust chirps. The rubber piece that holds the hanger. Its driving me crazy.

Chazwick05
08-06-2008, 04:37 PM
My exhaust chirps. The rubber piece that holds the hanger. Its driving me crazy.

spray some white lithium grease, should do the trick. same stuff you can spray to help with the tie rods and the squeaky clutch problems :mbiggrin:

cantonep3
08-06-2008, 04:48 PM
Thank you. Do you have a brand name to look for or will any do.

jaeguyoon
08-06-2008, 06:45 PM
oh man.. my car with the innovative race mounts makes everything vibrate and make noise.