PDA

View Full Version : EDM console/dash

SiN05
07-27-2008, 06:51 PM
anyone know the difference's between ours and this one other that obvious?
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/5591/ctrep3200330th003tr8.th.jpg (http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ctrep3200330th003tr8.jpg)

BlkDeathSi
07-27-2008, 07:59 PM
Other than the obvious nav system and ac controls, there is not one . . . just make sure you get the german/lhd version. A few years ago someone bought the oem real cf set, but it was jdm . . i.e. rhd, lol

SiR R8TD
08-27-2008, 04:01 PM
Other than the obvious nav system and ac controls, there is not one . . . just make sure you get the german/lhd version. A few years ago someone bought the oem real cf set, but it was jdm . . i.e. rhd, lol

Yup, I did the same thing. I got the JDM CTR Modulo center dash piece. I'd like to get the EDM one but will everything work?

ep3moschini
08-27-2008, 05:25 PM

that would have been me :mfrown: what an epic fail

BlkDeathSi
08-27-2008, 05:40 PM
Yup, I did the same thing. I got the JDM CTR Modulo center dash piece. I'd like to get the EDM one but will everything work?

Technically the nav will not work as its dvd based and is for germany . . .but you should be able to swap out a acura/ridgeline or aftermarket system

moso
08-27-2008, 10:59 PM
where can u get the dash piece from?

Kerby
08-28-2008, 07:09 AM
maybe from stoop?

I wonder is stoop can something up to buy the rhd version of the center dash with the carbon fiber inserts and maybe a Type R mph cluster? I need one with a 9K redline.

powdbyrice
08-28-2008, 03:33 PM
just dont get the RHD part that goes over the shifter. its slanted towards the driver. dont know if the top portion has the slight slant to it too.

SiR R8TD
08-28-2008, 08:15 PM
just dont get the RHD part that goes over the shifter. its slanted towards the driver. dont know if the top portion has the slight slant to it too.

Top portion slants too.

SiR R8TD
08-28-2008, 08:16 PM
Technically the nav will not work as its dvd based and is for germany . . .but you should be able to swap out a acura/ridgeline or aftermarket system

Are the connectors the same for the USDM & EDM?

SiN05
09-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Are the connectors the same for the USDM & EDM?

That's what I'm looking for if everything is plug-n-play, but I'm thinking some modding has to be done in order to do so. Before the server crash I think someone said that utilizes "climate control" and you might have to hack a DC5 unit to get this to work but nothing was set in stone. Our three buttons (recirculate, ac, and rear defrost) i think are incorporate into one of the button slots at the top left. Also i don't really care about the sat-nav, I would look into an aftermarket screen anyhow or maybe a carputer