PDA

View Full Version : Pillowball Mounts!!!

04EP3Hatch
07-29-2008, 03:32 PM
Who makes these and where can i buy them, the crappy carquest strutmounts/bearings are bad and i have 900 miles on them. Whats a good compant that makes these or performance rubber mounts?

ep_hatcher_510
07-29-2008, 03:40 PM
OEM?

K sport make one that has camber and caster settings, but Im not sure if it is just a direct replacement for their coilovers, and not sure if it would fit to whatever your setup is. but i have seen somebody put it in tein coilovers before.

Hotchkis or maybe it was ground control makes them too

04EP3Hatch
07-29-2008, 03:43 PM
Do you think the OEM's would work fine? i cant beleive the carquest ones shit the bed this quick. oooo btw, i have d-specs and H&R's

OEM?

K sport make one that has camber and caster settings, but Im not sure if it is just a direct replacement for their coilovers, and not sure if it would fit to whatever your setup is. but i have seen somebody put it in tein coilovers before.

Hotchkis makes them too but they are discontinued?

ep_hatcher_510
07-29-2008, 03:50 PM
Do you think the OEM's would work fine? i cant beleive the carquest ones shit the bed this quick. oooo btw, i have d-specs and H&R's

OEM should work fine. or check out the ground control ones, i think mustclime is running them.

04EP3Hatch
07-29-2008, 07:20 PM
O wow they are a bit pricey, but they look amazing, i dont think i am bottoming out my struts do you? i've heard other people love this setup, i was thinking them bottoming out a lot would destroy the mount.

OEM should work fine. or check out the ground control ones, i think mustclime is running them.

ep_hatcher_510
07-29-2008, 11:21 PM
you should not be bottoming out with your current set up, unless you be doing some insane driving.:mtongue: