PDA

View Full Version : Headliner removal?

1stcivicsipilot
07-29-2008, 03:56 PM
Ive searched in here and in the HowTo section but had no results. I just got Sirius Sat. radio and want to run the antenna through the top and out the hatch. Unless anyone has a better idea of where to run this, then I would like to know how to remove the headliner. Thanks guys!

The S
07-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Ive searched in here and in the HowTo section but had no results. I just got Sirius Sat. radio and want to run the antenna through the top and out the hatch. Unless anyone has a better idea of where to run this, then I would like to know how to remove the headliner. Thanks guys!

i ran mine on the front of the car. but to remove the headliner remove the "a" "b" "c" pillars, then the oh shit handles. the lights have a notch you take a small flat head to. remove the screws holding the lights. un plug the lights. take out the visors. i think thats it. gently pull it down

also remove the coat hanger things.

1stcivicsipilot
07-29-2008, 05:35 PM
How did you run it to the front? Go through the firewall? I was thinking about this. Do you have it mounted under the hood somewhere? and it still gets good reception?

The S
07-29-2008, 05:36 PM
How did you run it to the front? Go through the firewall? I was thinking about this. Do you have it mounted under the hood somewhere? and it still gets good reception?

no you run it through the weather stripping, under the side mirror and into the car, like most shops install it.

1stcivicsipilot
07-29-2008, 05:55 PM
Hmmm Not sure I follow ya on this. Any pics? Your not dealing with the smartest person here. ...Appreciate you tryin tho!

The S
07-29-2008, 10:08 PM
take it to a circuit city.....should charge you like 80 bucks. that wire is super fragile

Chad
07-30-2008, 06:14 AM
If you have not done the sunroof-stop mod then that's a good time to do it ;)

ep3jd
05-26-2011, 06:03 PM
mm i was wondering about this too

Your post whoring is extremely annoying. Especially when bringing such old threads back from the dead. Stop. Please.