PDA

View Full Version : Srs & maint req'd

edwin_90201
07-30-2008, 10:31 PM
Hello im new to this site and i have 2 questions,
like 2 weeks ago i got a maint req'd warning light i heard that it comes on every certain amount of miles i just want to know how to reset it i got a 02 si. My second question is today coming from work the srs warning light come on, i read on some websites that is dealing with the air bags, how can i fix it or will honda cover those types of problems? Any help will be appreciated thanks.

civicSIracer
07-30-2008, 11:21 PM
search.

take it to honda. they wil teach you how to read your owners manual and fix ur srs light.

BobSassafrass
07-30-2008, 11:25 PM
search.

take it to honda. they wil teach you how to read your owners manual and fix ur srs light.

Thats a major burn.

There is a sticky in the DIY section that has a ton of helpful threads including answers to your questions.

Tnhatch03
07-30-2008, 11:29 PM
http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44979

let us try and help at least.

Epbenny
07-31-2008, 01:26 AM
search.

There are a good amount of people who didn't get the owners manual with their ep's. Also, there is a very good chance he or she isn't familiar with forums and searching.....before you make fun of someone for not reading, learn to type and lets all get on the literate train:mcool:

frm_808
07-31-2008, 01:35 AM
but dont they get an email saying get familiar with forums and search before posting tho?
but ya its pretty easy to reset the maint light. go to link above. as for srs check the dealer for codes. im pretty sure ur local parts store doesnt have a good enough scanner to read these codes hense they only have emission scanners

Stoop
07-31-2008, 07:44 AM
but ya its pretty easy to reset the maint light. go to link above. as for srs check the dealer for codes. im pretty sure ur local parts store doesnt have a good enough scanner to read these codes hense they only have emission scanners:thumbu: :closed_2: