PDA

View Full Version : Grounding cables for sale. !! WHO wants them?

02blksi
11-23-2002, 02:01 PM
Joe has been MIA for a few weeks. This thread is locked due to his lack of response and the fact that has people's money and has not sent them their kits. There are people that have received kits with no issues, however now, no one is.

I'm leaving his email address for those that want to try and contact him.

Joe, if you come back and take care of all this, that would be great. However, you can no longer sell these on the site. We have a paying advertiser that is selling them now.

Steve
Site Admin

My email: for any questions
Rawdigga@hotmail.com

02blksi
11-23-2002, 02:04 PM
closeup of wire, terminals, and water tight heat shield. --Joe :)

02blksi
11-24-2002, 01:55 PM
Mugenr you have a pm.
also 2ksi you have a pm.

fishboy: "i have a couple of questions. i am getting some monster cable, lots of them. and i am planning on adding more grounds in addition to the grounded wires already on the car. did you replace the original grounds or did you add to them or do both? if you are replacing them would it be a bad idea to add more? i heard adding some along the o2 sensors on the cat are a good idea also, but i wanted to ask somebody that new something about grounding."

1. Kept the stock grounds (using my multimeter i verified they were good solid grounds, the oem ones were within the range of 0.00 ohms to 0.1 ohms to ground (VERY GOOD)
2. These cables will ground the valve cover, intake manifold, and idler pulley. TO an OEM grounding point. (very easy to install.)
3. keep in mind that ground wires SHOULD not be to long, try to keep the grounds as close to the point you are grounding as possible.
4. I have not heard about grounding individual sensors, nor do i recommend doing so unless you are very familiar with the electrical system, you dont want to have your airbags deploy becasue you Thought you were grounding a wire that needed to be. USE Caution.
5. Just buy my kit, easy 15 min install, im not making a killing on these at all, just wanted to help some people out. :)

Good luck -- Joe. :)

Reminder to those who pm'd me MAKE SURE TO tell me what color you want the wire in smoke black/see thru red .?

Thanks -

william
11-25-2002, 09:24 PM
please post a pic of the kit installed on your car!, also, is this kit reversivble, Does anything have to be permanently modified? Thanks a bunch, i hope this kit looks as good as it sounds, Also thanks for helping fellow ep owners out and offering this kit at such a good price.;)

02blksi
11-26-2002, 04:13 PM
pics can be found in the engine forum (look for my recent post) or on ebay search 2002 si earthing system (or click http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873468214&rd=1 ).. (i have an auction going right now for a set).
I dont know what you mean by reversable?
permanently modified, nothing !! very easy 15 min install.
Looks nice :)
not a problem :) -Joe

BTW: did you want a kit? i dont think i recieved a pm from you. if you wanted one.

02blksi
12-08-2002, 08:35 PM
http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=60386#post60386

The cable kits work.! My dyno results.... --Joe :)

ThickMick
12-09-2002, 08:30 AM
Just for those of you considering these, I just installed mine and they're great! Smoother acceleration and the car just feels more energized. I love it. I'm extremely happy with this purchase. I've had an SRI for about three months now (stock everything else) and was used to how the car responded with this mod. After I installed these babies, it's like driving a different car.

Just don't forget to utter the magic words right after you install them:
"ThickMick is a F***en babe magnet and is a pretty sharp dresser to boot" ;-).

Champ Masters
12-09-2002, 12:47 PM
Are there any more grounding cables for sale? They sound pretty swell :D

02blksi
12-09-2002, 02:42 PM
THICKMICK !!! Thanks for the update, glad you liked them (now they are dyno proven!! )... :) THANKS AGAIN! --joe.

Champ masters--- YES pm me and Ill ship a set right out to you. my paypal is rawdigga@hotmail.com

EVERYONE WHO PM'D ME CHECK YOUR PM BOX!!! :)

2k2civicSi
12-09-2002, 07:26 PM
the wires are very good quality bump for a good product

02blksi
12-09-2002, 07:48 PM
"Hey, why cant u just tell us how to make and install them. I know your making money off them but we are fellow civic si drivers.
i mean its just 3 wires ... share the wealth.
all i need to know is the wire lengths and where to place them."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason your post REALLY struck a nerve with me!
1. Sure, how bout i just make you a set for free and install it for you.
2. MAKING MONEY?? you think im really making that much money, let me break it down for you cost wise
connectors alone are 4.99 a set you need 3 sets (6 connectors) to make these wires, THEY arent your everyday ring terminals, they are MONSTER AUDIO 8 gauge terminals, with weatherproof jackets. 4.99 x3 =14.97 plus 6% tax=15.87
Wire cost me 1.32 a foot lets say each kit takes about 6 feet
6x1.32=6%= 8.45
S/H with delievery confirmation - 4.50
each envelope (bubble wraped)-1.00 each
2.00 PAYPAL takes on every transaction processed
I know you think i dont deserve to make ANY money on these kits, but what about the time it takes me to crimp/solder/heatshrink each set!!! or the gas i waste to bring it to the post office, or the freiking time it took to write detailed instructions, or the nice packages i send them in!!! WHAT about all that?

TOTAL parts = 30.92 JUST TO MAKE THE KITS!!!! not adding anything else in...
leaving me to make 9.08 on each kit!!!! YOU F*KIN MAKE THEM FOR THAT MONEY, then tell me why im not going to just hand you over all my info... Do some research, take some intrest.
3. 3 wires that are dyno proven.

--Joe. :mad:

BTW: 2k2 Thanks for the kind words!! I hope you enjoyed them! --:)

myeverlovinsir
12-09-2002, 08:00 PM
Take advantage of Joe's offer if your too lazy to make them.
Otherwise do some research and have fun with the DIY project.
Thanks for taking the time to do this for others Joe. ;)

02blksi
12-09-2002, 08:05 PM
EXACTLY!!, thanks myeverlovin for the support, I just hate being made to look like im making a "killing" on these. -sure im making something but isnt that fair 9 dollars?? you know -Joe :)

natesi
12-09-2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by 02blksi
"Hey, why cant u just tell us how to make and install them. I know your making money off them but we are fellow civic si drivers.
i mean its just 3 wires ... share the wealth.
all i need to know is the wire lengths and where to place them."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason your post REALLY struck a nerve with me!
1. Sure, how bout i just make you a set for free and install it for you.
2. MAKING MONEY?? you think im really making that much money, let me break it down for you cost wise
connectors alone are 4.99 a set you need 3 sets (6 connectors) to make these wires, THEY arent your everyday ring terminals, they are MONSTER AUDIO 8 gauge terminals, with weatherproof jackets. 4.99 x3 =14.97 plus 6% tax=15.87
Wire cost me 1.32 a foot lets say each kit takes about 6 feet
6x1.32=6%= 8.45
S/H with delievery confirmation - 4.50
each envelope (bubble wraped)-1.00 each
2.00 PAYPAL takes on every transaction processed
I know you think i dont deserve to make ANY money on these kits, but what about the time it takes me to crimp/solder/heatshrink each set!!! or the gas i waste to bring it to the post office, or the freiking time it took to write detailed instructions, or the nice packages i send them in!!! WHAT about all that?

TOTAL parts = 30.92 JUST TO MAKE THE KITS!!!! not adding anything else in...
leaving me to make 9.08 on each kit!!!! YOU F*KIN MAKE THEM FOR THAT MONEY, then tell me why im not going to just hand you over all my info... Do some research, take some intrest.
3. 3 wires that are dyno proven.

--Joe. :mad:

BTW: 2k2 Thanks for the kind words!! I hope you enjoyed them! --:)

That rocked!

= )

You should charge more man. I would.

02blksi
12-09-2002, 08:37 PM
hahahh thanks NATESI,
As you can see im not in it for the money, im doing it cause i REALLY enjoy making them believe it or not, and i like feeling like im helping people. -Joe :) who figures someday someway his work will be rewarded.

natesi
12-09-2002, 09:47 PM
hahahh thanks NATESI,
As you can see im not in it for the money, im doing it cause i REALLY enjoy making them believe it or not, and i like feeling like im helping people. -Joe :) who figures someday someway his work will be rewarded.

My favorite part is where you offered to make a set and *install it* for FREE.

Muaauauauauahahahahaha.......

JSIR
12-09-2002, 10:17 PM
you guys should be directing the "free lunch" criticism to the makers of those $100 kits out there, now those guys are making some serious profit. All they add is some fancy name - like "circle fire", "lightning earth" , "hot as shit" etc......, and they can charge a crazy amount. Pay Joe the money and be happy that you're getting a decent product , that way he can afford to pay me some royalties that I am still after.

BTW I was reading the article in Import Tuner about how that one company used such high grade wire with very low resistance so they have to charge a bit more for their kits. Well I just used a decent grade audio cable and I measured the resistance of the wire the other day. On a 24 inch span I barely registered 1 ohm of resistance, how much lower can these other guys go - 0 ohms ?, what the hell is 1 ohm of resistance even if their wire is that low. Doesn't justify their price. BTW Joe, looks like we both used the same type of wire.

pay the man and shut the **** up. :p

02blksi
12-10-2002, 01:41 PM
thanks for the support guys..:) --Joe.

mRillfadE
12-10-2002, 06:53 PM
alrite joe, maybe i made it seem like your trying to make money off these wires. your making me look like the bad guy. i agree that your not. sorry if i meant any harm by trying to make things myself. all i wanted to know are the wire lengths and where to place them. im not saying that your selling a product thats not high quality. you have some knowledge in you. but rather then share with others. you decided that making and selling them is would benefit others more than just teaching us how to make em.
i mean this is a project that can be placed in the INSTALL page. im just trying to save some money by not payiung for shipping or labor.
sorry if i struck your nerve by posting that reply, just thoughthat i could make those wires myself. no need to use foul language against me.
and if there is someone that feels me, and would share this great info on this product, please help a si guy out man!
-peace

myeverlovinsir
12-10-2002, 07:02 PM
If you do a search you will find that the contact points have been
mentioned in other threads and/or you could search the internet for
hints. There is no secret here, just a good low resistance wire
system that runs between various engine components and
back to your negative terminal on your battery connection. A looped series wiring system starting and ending at your neg. battery terminal.
(I guess you could wire it in parallel, just for kicks) Good luck and let us know how it works out. :cool:

ssvr6
12-10-2002, 08:28 PM
I'm going to have to agree with Joe on this. He did the leg work, he purchased all the materials, he made the kits.

I don't see why he'd want to give all that up.

For the pocket change he's making for his labor (which I didn't realize was so little, $9? Wow.), just buy it and be done with it all.

Steve

02blksi
12-24-2002, 09:44 AM
For all those of you that PM'd/emailed me over the week i was away check your inbox's --Merry Christmas --Joe :)

napapacoda
12-29-2002, 12:18 AM
I agree that you should make money on these kits and at 42 bucks, thats kicking some ass over $100 installs, but if you're truthfully paying 1.32 per foot on 8 gauge power wire, you're getting ripped. Go to www.sounddomain.com. They have rockford fosgate spool of 100 feet of 8 gauge power wire on special for only $22.95. They also sell by the foot if you don't need 100 feet, but probably will pay 50 cents per foot, not really sure, didn't look into it.

chet
01-23-2003, 10:09 PM
Covering all bases. Did you get everything I sent you

fASTBACK
01-25-2003, 11:26 PM
My brother and I are going to purchase a set for each of our cars as soon as you get back to me. You just got a Pm.

02blksi
01-27-2003, 03:55 PM
CHET - Payment received yours will ship asap.

Fast back you have a PM :) -- Thanks everyone. --Joe

fASTBACK
01-28-2003, 02:11 PM
Thanks Joe. I just sent you the money for my two sets. I can't wait to get them and see the improvements!!!:D

02blksi
01-29-2003, 05:39 PM
SEARCH... for the answer it has been beaten to death. Moral of the story if you dont want a set then dont buy one simple as that . .. --Joe. :)

EDIT: IM in NO WAY SAYING THAT YOU WILL GAIN POWER FROM USING THESE CABLES... BUT I DID NOTICE A SLIGHT INCREASE ON MY DYNO ( SEE EARLIER POSTS) RUNNING WITH THE WIRES OFF THEN ON... FYI -Joe.

basically these are just home made "Earthing systems" nothing more to it, no smoke screens. your paying for parts and labor and shipping -- end of story. =--

02blksi
02-03-2003, 07:06 PM
Updated the first pages - With latest shipping info . --thanks --Joe. :)

fASTBACK
02-07-2003, 02:12 PM
Hey man, I just recieved it. Looks good!! Excellent Quality! My brother and I are about to put our wires on. Thanks

toe knee
02-08-2003, 06:53 PM
Thanks Joe, I love the wires. They are excellent quality. Love the wires thanks. :D I can tell the difference. Very smooth acceleration!!! I Advise everybody pick up at set from Joe. :)

Thanks

Tony

HeelToePro
02-09-2003, 04:43 AM
Are they still available?

anjapower
02-09-2003, 02:51 PM
If I buy some will you help me install them? :D

02blksi
02-09-2003, 07:45 PM
heeltoepro --YES
AJN -Sure i LIVE in CT, but when you see the instructions you wont be needing any help --unless you have paws for hands --joe .:) (i know lame joke i know)

anjapower
02-10-2003, 09:40 AM
where in CT are you located? I go to school at Umass Amherst.

chet
02-14-2003, 01:58 PM
Hey 02BlkSi, I was wondering if you could hook me up with a tracking # for my grounding kit? Thanks--Chet

02blksi
02-16-2003, 02:27 PM
hey chet,

ill get you that number tonight asap.. Im coming home from a trip tonight so ill be back home making the kits again and ill post your tracking number...

THanks everyone for being patient with your orders, i have been really busy with work and family lately and im pushing these kits out as fast as possible.. take care and as always feel free to pm me or email me with questions --Joe :)

02blksi
02-18-2003, 06:28 PM
OK Large update!!! Here is all the sets that have been shipped out tracking number followed by name.... (pm me if you dont want your name on the internet, i couldnt match your usernames with your paypal ones sorry ) anyways....

Chester Bell - 03030130000004826662
trevor Stock- 03030130000004826655
Patrick Levasseur- 03030130000004826679
Phillip Williams- 03030130000004826686
Jose Ortiz (x2 sets) - 03030130000004826709
Christopher Bowden - 03030130000004826693

all can be tracked via www.usps.com (let me know if you have any questions).... thanks everyone -Joe :)

sean
02-19-2003, 12:58 AM
I would like to consider one but in terms of competition like HKS' Circle Earth does theirs ground on the same parts/locations that yours do? I like the concept and believe the results but don't like the messy criss-cross of wires all over the place. It just means more stuff to undo when trying to get to another part, i.e. intake.

02blksi
02-19-2003, 08:23 PM
Sean-
My wires although both sets HKS and my own do the same thing we achieve it differently and with different grounding points, also my kit grounds to chasis ground and each component is individually grounded as well..... my kit is ALOT different than the HKS system, do what you feel comfortable with... dont get sold into hype... --or DIY and save alot more money! -Joe:)

Pm me if you want a set. - another shipment is going to be made soon. :)

chet
02-21-2003, 12:07 PM
Just got 'em in the mail. thanks Joe. The weather has been so shitty, I've been driving the 4x4. The ep hasn't even been out of the garage except to run for a few min. a couple times a week. Hopefully I will have everything on by end of next week (your kit, DCSports header, Hondata heatshield, Denso Iridium sparks, AEM fuel rail and alternator pulley is on the way). I can't wait get everything on and hit the dyno. Never done it before. I think there is one in Indianapolis that I have heard of. Anyway, sorry for talking your eyes off. Let you know how things go and hopefully I will have a new dig. camera by then as well.

anjapower
02-21-2003, 11:53 PM
Hey Joe I had sent you a PM a few days ago. I was wondering if you'd be free this weekend? I'll give you 50 bucks including the cost of the wires for your troubles.

02blksi
02-22-2003, 06:20 AM
anjapower -- pm me again let me know what day you want to meet me. -- thanks --joe.:)

anjapower
02-22-2003, 11:38 AM
PM sent:)

Si_eD
03-03-2003, 03:00 AM
hey joe, your box is full so i couldn't leave a PM. juss wondering if i could order a set. thanks

JDM_Si
03-03-2003, 02:27 PM
I mailed out a money order today. Thanks for all your help Joe. By the way, I want the smoke black color.

02blksi
03-03-2003, 02:45 PM
sure, drop me another pm and ill ship them right out to you... my pm box isnt full anymore :) - thanks --joe :)

Bushido
03-03-2003, 02:49 PM
do the wires come in different colors other than black and red? if not black is cool, im very interested in purchasing :D pm me please.

Bill Miller
03-12-2003, 09:02 AM
I have to ask: Do they come with instructions? :)

I am familiar with the concept/problem as my RX-7 was the same way.

Do you have any kits left, and could you maybe describe where they go?

chubbychu
03-13-2003, 12:52 AM
eeek i wanna get some of those! they sound cool....i email you...but no response...i pmed you but your pms is full...so yea can you email me @ chubbychu@aol.com for more info...either that or check your mailbox

thanks!

02blksi
03-13-2003, 09:15 PM
pm box no longer ful :) -- im busy with work as well, i try to reply as often as possible but sometimes i get behind... anyways if you want a set just paypal me the money in the amount of 42.00 tell me your name address and what color you want them... thanks - Joe.

BTW: these kits are still being sold thanks- :)

Bushido
03-13-2003, 10:12 PM
hey joe, any status on my order? ;)

chubbychu
03-13-2003, 10:38 PM
do you only take paypal? how about cash? its legal to mail money right? stupid....but legal right?

SHAKEnBAKE
03-15-2003, 02:46 PM
I'll get those! I've already pm'd you

02blksi
03-16-2003, 05:18 PM
plainol... DONT mail MONEY!!! NEVER MAIL CASH!!

Just go to your local post office ask for a money order in that amount of 42.00 --- :) IMO - Joe :)

02blksi
03-16-2003, 05:20 PM
bushido -- sure buddy, getting them out.. and will provide you with tracking number asap... Just FYI keep in mind i make these as i can work permittting, if there are any problems email me .. thanks everyone - Joe :)

SHAKEnBAKE
03-20-2003, 01:01 AM
What's the stat on my order joe? Have you recieved my paypal yet? I don't mean to nag you, you can take your time. I just wanted to know if you got it.
Thanks !:cool:

Rummey
03-20-2003, 09:22 AM
Same here Joe, no nag, just wanna know if the paypal went through well.

Thanks!

Mike

SHAKEnBAKE
03-26-2003, 01:17 AM
Yo Joe! No Response? Please check you're PM box or e-mail, I'm starting to freak out here.:D :D

Rummey
03-26-2003, 03:17 PM
I know how work goes, you get busy, but it would be really nice if Joe would at least come back and confirm that he hasn't run off to Hawaii.

Sent money about a week ago via paypal, waiting for word.

Mike

02blksi
03-26-2003, 09:38 PM
NOTE TO EVERYONE ORDERING CABLES:

IM NOT TRYING TO COME OFF RUDE BUT,
1. Making these kits takes a seat to my work schedule
2. parts needed to fullfill the orders are bought with the monies you send me, cables are NOT pre made !! as stated before i make these on an as needed basis.
3. BE PATIENT with me, it may take a week to fulfill orders, im sorry but thats the way things are looking, sometimes im not on ephatch everynight, therefore i dont see the forum pm-s ....
4. Id love to be in hawaii trust me :)
69. IF ANYONE has any problems with their orders email me.. ill be glad to remedy the situation.

thanks once again everyone for understanding :) - Joe.

SHAKEnBAKE
03-26-2003, 10:40 PM
Thx joe!

Rummey
03-27-2003, 05:34 AM
Joe,

I'm with you 100% man, not an issue. All I was looking for was a "Ok, I've got your money, everything is cool, the next step is for me to make the cables, which I can't guarentee will be done in less than 4 weeks.". Take your time, I'm still getting a good deal on the cables :-)

Mike

02blksi
03-27-2003, 04:59 PM
thanks guys for being understanding :)- joe

Mezri
03-29-2003, 02:16 PM
"Users mailbox is full. Please try your message later."

blah :)

PM me with your address or email it to me. Will be sending a money order your way. I want these!

P.S. this is my first post on these boards, if that gives you an indication of how interested I am in this product!

FailureToStart
03-30-2003, 03:52 PM
How many wires? What gauge? Can you PM me please, I'd like to order.

FailureToStart
03-31-2003, 11:56 PM
id like some red ground wires. will you take personal check?

raiyo
04-01-2003, 11:48 PM
02blksi, your inbox is full. Sent you an email already, would like to order.

Lev
04-14-2003, 09:26 AM
Can we get a status update on the current shipments?

TrippZ
05-09-2003, 05:07 PM
full inbox
wanted to say:

Wondering if it'd be okay if you made me a kit. Could you reply with an address to send a money order to? Does the kit come with nstallation instructions(yes, i am an utter and complete moron)? Price is still $42?

Thanks,
john

Kwazie
05-10-2003, 11:06 PM
Your pm box is full..

i would like to buy your cables.. can you reply with info on how to buy?? price email addy etc.. i will be using paypal...
and heres my e-mail to contact me, dtong@gt.rr.com thanks....

Rummey
05-11-2003, 09:29 AM
People that are interested in putting in orders, be aware that Joe is very much behind on his orders right now. I wired him money via paypal on March 17th and he has yet to send anything. He did leave for a month of so for some personal reason and he just came back to the forum and apologized and said he would be sending everything out soon.

BUT, he hasn't been seen since then and I still don't have the cables.

I am being patient, it's not a big deal, I just want new people to be aware.

Mike

TrippZ
05-11-2003, 03:20 PM
=-O a year and 28 posts? thats cute (it doesnt matter, i just found it funny)

thx for the heads up

02blksi
06-02-2003, 02:05 PM
Hey... for those still intrested.

Im back in business, things are better, my schedule is easier.

Anyone who wants grounding kits email me !!!!

Rawdigga@hotmail.com

kits are 42.00 shipped... in whatever color you want

clear
black
red
or blue

let me know thanks for the support.! - Joe.

Rummey
06-02-2003, 02:10 PM
WOOHOO!

02blksi
06-02-2003, 02:17 PM
:D n/m

chubbychu
06-02-2003, 05:57 PM
hey joe, do you have any pictures of the wires installed? and i know this is kind of a after you do it youll see kind of things but how to you attach all these wires to the (-?) negative? terminal? other than that, thanks!

02blksi
06-02-2003, 08:42 PM
wait till the kit arrives, the instructions are written plain as day. and your not going to the negative on the battery you are going directly to chassis ground.. the shortest disance to ground possible is always best. -- thanks - joe :)

chubbychu
06-02-2003, 08:54 PM
i sure hope the instructions are good...cuz i have no idea what the chassis ground is much less WHere it is!

02blksi
06-02-2003, 09:04 PM
haha dont worry, youll see. dont lose any sleep over it thats for sure :)

SubliminalSi
06-04-2003, 03:34 PM
are you still making them? if so i'll send a paypal order your way

02blksi
06-05-2003, 09:49 PM
yes im still making the kits (lol) Im back 100% ... paypal me 42 shipped @ rawdigga@hotmail.com thanks -- joe. :)

SHAKEnBAKE
06-12-2003, 08:26 PM
Wassup?
Where's mine Joe? I paypaled you a looong time ago.:D

me: Thomas Adam
PM me for my e-mail/paypal reciept

02blksi
06-12-2003, 08:44 PM
yo shakenbake chicken... lol check the other thread.. its been updated. thanks -- ps i also pmed you tonight... need anything you can email me @ rawdigga@hotmail.com thanks - -- joel.

Bushido
06-22-2003, 06:53 PM
hey joe, do you have any better instructions to put these on? i'm a newb when it comes to these things.. :'( got any pictured instructions? :rolleyes:

ssvr6
06-22-2003, 07:48 PM
As soon as my kit arrives, I'll be doing a complete instructional on my site.

Joe, mine are enroute right?

Steve

chubbychu
06-22-2003, 10:50 PM
just to let you guys know...they are really cool! they work wonders...install was kinda confusing though...i wasnt sure which one the medium length one was supposed to go..so i just stuck it on somewhere...i think the left, closest bolt to me on the valve cover...

glw
06-23-2003, 12:28 AM
yo shakenbake chicken... lol check the other thread.. its been updated. thanks -- ps i also pmed you tonight... need anything you can email me @ rawdigga@hotmail.com thanks - -- joel. ok, finally, i'm in! i paypaled you $42 for a set of clear cables.

me=guy walker

hypnoj
06-26-2003, 08:05 AM
I paypalled you last week and tryed to email you but your box was full. If you get a chance let us know if you got our payments and if the wires will be shipped any time soon. thanks
hypnoj
hypnoj@hotmail.com

glw
06-30-2003, 11:48 PM
ping?

glw
07-03-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by glw
ping? anyone know where joel (02blksi) is? he seems to have disappeared again. i really want these cables and want to help him and ephatch out but if i don't hear something soon, i am gonna have to tell AMEX that the purchase was an online fraud.

SinisterCivicSi
07-06-2003, 01:23 PM
for those that have used these wires for a while now, how do you like them? any probs? issues? any dealership issues with them on??
i am interested but i wanna make sure they last and dont cause any issues.

Lev
07-06-2003, 10:25 PM
I still don't have my wires. It's been about 3 months and 2 "They will ship this weekend"s later.

SinisterCivicSi
07-06-2003, 10:31 PM
sounds like a fraudulent sale to me, you should report him.

that answers my question.....BUYER BEWARE!

02SilverSiHB
07-13-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by glw
anyone know where joel (02blksi) is? he seems to have disappeared again. i really want these cables and want to help him and ephatch out but if i don't hear something soon, i am gonna have to tell AMEX that the purchase was an online fraud.
Man, I'm going to have to unsticky this thread if there is no protest. It seems this is getting out of control. I remember he was sick way back, then he all fine again. Now you say he's gone. I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up on this for you guys, but I was given the engine forum to mod not too long ago. I'll see if any other mods know anything.

SinisterCivicSi
07-13-2003, 09:57 PM
yeah shut him down, he is obviously makin money on ep members....thats not cool.

chubbychu
07-13-2003, 10:27 PM
but how do you explain all the legit sales though? and its not like they dont work! they work pretty well...iuno..maybe he is just really having some kind of problem....maybe seizures or something =O)

02SilverSiHB
07-14-2003, 05:52 AM
well if there is no response from him in a week, I'm going to unsticky the thread to keep from anyone else buying these since we're having such problems.

hypnoj
07-14-2003, 06:03 AM
I agree, shut down any of the threads dealing with his project. We know for a fact he's not injured too bad because the money is leaving our bank accounts, which means someone is on the other end collecting our funds. Right now I'm doing everything I can to get his personal information so that I can rectify the situation if needs be. Any info from anyone else would be helpful, especially a home address, phone number etc. let me know.

dustinhurley
07-14-2003, 07:02 AM
I ordered some grounding cables last week. Money has been taken from my account, but I have no responses at all from the seller. About a month ago, he emailed me saying he was fine and ready to ship cables. Then, I decided to read this thread again, and now I'm concerned.

SinisterCivicSi
07-14-2003, 07:04 AM
all his thread should not only be un sticky'ed but locked too. and you should stick a warning to any new ep members not to buy from this guy cause he is a fake and a liar. i understand before he had legit sales but now he is just stealing and using the forum to do so...thats not right

ssvr6
07-14-2003, 07:15 AM
Ok, I'll go ahead and take action now. I wanted to wait a week to see if we heard from Joe, but if everyone finds him to a concern, I'll address this now.

Steve