PDA

View Full Version : which exhaust do u think would fit me more??

Chrisbgft
11-23-2002, 03:08 PM
Okay, i was lookin at the Buddy Club Spec III and a custom catback with an Apexi N1 muffler. Which do u think would give more gains? What would sound better and which one is louder? I am looking for a fairly loud exhaust system, but i would really like a good gain too. What is the price difference in these? Where can i buy the buddy club at? thanx!

Cone Killer
11-23-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Chrisbgft
Okay, i was lookin at the Buddy Club Spec III and a custom catback with an Apexi N1 muffler. Which do u think would give more gains? What would sound better and which one is louder? I am looking for a fairly loud exhaust system, but i would really like a good gain too. What is the price difference in these? Where can i buy the buddy club at? thanx!

I can't belive you actually WANT a loud exhaust system:confused:

Chrisbgft
11-23-2002, 06:42 PM
well, its not like i want a straightpipe loud, but i want a fairly loud system. I have always like the way people know i am around, and that i could back it up. Its not like i am looking just for it to be loud. I want performance over anything. But i dont want the EVO or any other quiet system. anyone else help me?

Cone Killer
11-23-2002, 09:53 PM
I have always like the way people know i am around, and that i could back it up.

I don't like that I know you are around.

02SilverSiHB
11-24-2002, 01:23 PM
well, its not like i want a straightpipe loud, but i want a fairly loud system. I have always like the way people know i am around, and that i could back it up. Its not like i am looking just for it to be loud. I want performance over anything. But i dont want the EVO or any other quiet system. anyone else help me?
You want people to know your high 15 sec to low 16 sec civic is around so you can back it up with your high gaining exhaust?
Man, your exhaust will give you a gain of no more than 1-2 hp, I don't think you'll be able to back it up with that low of a gain.

If being loud is your thing, then get the Apexi N1, it's loud and deep.

But you'll grow out of it eventually, try looking at the neuspeed exhaust. It should be coming out some time next year.

CleanBlackSi02
11-25-2002, 01:18 PM
Why don't you just get a custom midpipe w/o a resonator to go along with the N1 muffler? ...or if you want to piss everybody off with how loud you are, get a Veilside muffler and the midpipe with no resonator. Not for me though...I like to remain incognito.