PDA

View Full Version : Story Time!

donkeygong64
08-01-2008, 12:17 PM
Setting: Local Neighborhood
Time: 11:30PM - 2:30 A.M

So after a night of just hanging out and relaxing with my friends (some of them were drinking), it was time for me to head home and get a good nights rest. But while I was driving home with my friend, we decided to fast around the neighborhood. I did one quick loop. On my way back, there was a man waiting with a rock and threw it at my car. I then stopped to look at the damage, and after inspection, only my turning signal popped out thanks to our soft bumpers. But no, that's not the end. The man came out to my car screaming get the F**k out of the car. Give me your f**ckin keys. He tries to lunge for my keys, but I push him away, roll up my windows and lock the door, all this time my friend is cussing at his calling him a c*ck sucker...etc. So my friend gets in the car and we start driving away from this guy, and he then throws a rock at my back window shattering the whole thing. I stop the car kill the engine and start chasing after this guy to his house. While he's running he's screaming call the cops!! My friend starts banging on his window with a piece of wood, and I start hitting the door. After a while, I realize my friend is still drunk and I have to take him home before the cops come. After dropping him off furious, I go home and tell my dad what just happened. I call the cops report the incident and get questions for about 2 hours. But now the guy is willing to pay for all the damages. And I have no charges against me.

Now I know what I did was stupid(reckless driving) so I probably won't be doing that again soon. Another thing I regret was leaving the incident scene. But lucky for me out stories matched up very well.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n110/donkeygong64/Digiphoto1076.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n110/donkeygong64/Digiphoto1077.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n110/donkeygong64/Digiphoto1078.jpg

EDIT: Swear to god photobucket sucks mega wang. Their edit thing doesn't work... Bare with me, I don't have time to fix the photo's today.
And sorry for the bad quality. Taken on my IamgayPhone

Edit #2 Photobucket fixed the pics :)

Heitzke
08-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Hauling ass in a neighborhood? Good idea.

dj addicted
08-01-2008, 12:22 PM
do that in my neighborhood and I will shoot you myself

ep3 b!tch
08-01-2008, 12:22 PM
wow. thats sucks. at least he's willing to pay for the damages.

must have been a really big rock. :x

jtyler05si
08-01-2008, 12:23 PM
define "reckless driving". you originally said "fast around the neighborhood". whatever you did angered someone really bad.

BeaterEP
08-01-2008, 12:30 PM
-20 For speeding in a neighborhood, after drinking, even if it's late as shit.

-∞ For going off your meds and throwing rocks at cars crazy early in the morning...dumbass should have called the cops

Fail all-around.

Royal
08-01-2008, 12:30 PM
:pop2:

superchargedk20
08-01-2008, 12:31 PM
was it like a kid or an older dude? so he threw a rock at ur car caus u were goin fast down the street?

donkeygong64
08-01-2008, 12:53 PM
define "reckless driving". you originally said "fast around the neighborhood". whatever you did angered someone really bad.
This is what the officer told me. What the man saw me do could have had me charged for reckless driving

was it like a kid or an older dude? so he threw a rock at ur car caus u were goin fast down the street?
He was about 40 years old. He was sensitive to the fact that there are a ton of people who just do fat ass burnouts in the neighbor hood and he has kids that could be endangered.

wow. thats sucks. at least he's willing to pay for the damages.

must have been a really big rock. :x
Yeah I suppose garden rocks. Hit it perfectly on the bottom :mmad:

Oh well lesson learned. And to clarify, I wasn't drinking.

jtyler05si
08-01-2008, 12:58 PM
This is what the officer told me. What the man saw me do could have had me charged for reckless driving

okay...so define "what you were doing". how fast? etc..

donkeygong64
08-01-2008, 01:03 PM
okay...so define "what you were doing". how fast? etc..

Driving around 35MPH taking turns sharp tires screeching.
I forgot to mention apparently there was a BMW that spun out in front of the man's house as well just before I drove in front of his house.

ep3 b!tch
08-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Yeah I suppose garden rocks. Hit it perfectly on the bottom :mmad:

Oh well lesson learned. And to clarify, I wasn't drinking.

i'm glad you learned your lesson. :]
and its a good thing you werent drinking.
could have ended much worse.

but if i were you. that guy would have gotten a bat to his face
when he tried to reach for your keys lol.

jtyler05si
08-01-2008, 01:07 PM
I forgot to mention apparently there was a BMW that spun out in front of the man's house as well just before I drove in front of his house.

ahhh, ok. i see now. autocrossing in the neighborhoods:tehehyper:....wait.
bad, very bad.

jisungoppa
08-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Dang that blows ...

Yo I was picturing you guys getting out the car and the old guy running for his life and it looks so funny in my head lol

talonXracer
08-01-2008, 01:15 PM

Shit, if someone reachs into my vehicle the .45 will be fired in his face!

ep3 b!tch
08-01-2008, 01:16 PM

LMAO.

well if i had a .45 then that would probably be better than the bat :P

jtyler05si
08-01-2008, 01:17 PM

bingo. well maybe not fired. not quite yet

civictype_r04
08-01-2008, 01:36 PM
That sucks but lucky hes paying for it.

skoundrelusa
08-01-2008, 01:41 PM
lol sucks

wonki84
08-01-2008, 01:55 PM
crazy story lol

v1c10us
08-01-2008, 02:04 PM
im so excited to get my concealed weapons permit, at the moment if i want a gun in my car its gotta be on a gun rack, and that aint me son.

Rep
08-01-2008, 02:10 PM
35 is the speed limit correct? If so, fuck that guy.

T_Virus
08-01-2008, 02:41 PM
and where in kali did this happen in?

donkeygong64
08-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Dang that blows ...

Yo I was picturing you guys getting out the car and the old guy running for his life and it looks so funny in my head lol

Haha yeah it was halarious. After I was talking to my friends about it, and I just couldn't stop laughing cause of this old guy running for his life. :tehehyper:

i'm glad you learned your lesson. :]
and its a good thing you werent drinking.
could have ended much worse.

hahah. I do have my maglite in my car. I shoulda pulled that out instead

and where in kali did this happen in?

I live in Southbay San Jose

35 is the speed limit correct? If so, fuck that guy.

It was in a residential area, so the speed limit was 25. haha

todaamann
08-02-2008, 12:49 AM

i keep a breaker bar behind my seat... some kids across the street - drunk - threatened to f my car up, steal my wheels, etc... they're done if they even think about startin somethin. i hate people like that!!

socmex7
08-02-2008, 12:52 AM
i keep a breaker bar behind my seat... some kids across the street - drunk - threatened to f my car up, steal my wheels, etc... they're done if they even think about startin somethin. i hate people like that!!

haha, me too! except it's in the passenger seat on the floor.. 2 foot breaker bar FTW!!!

Chad
08-02-2008, 12:56 AM
im so excited to get my concealed weapons permit, at the moment if i want a gun in my car its gotta be on a gun rack, and that aint me son.

THAT'S why Illinois Sucks, draw a line at I-80 and do a north-south thing :mwink:

Emerica459
08-02-2008, 06:11 AM
THAT'S why Illinois Sucks, draw a line at I-80 and do a north-south thing :mwink:

haha its funny cus some of my friends from chicago have that same mentality. Same for new yorkers i am sure.

donkeygong64
08-03-2008, 11:56 AM
hahaha he was tough shit until he broke ur window hahah

Haha yeah. Probably one of those things, where your just like FUCK! I didn't mean to go that far.

somejaykid
08-03-2008, 12:06 PM
"Now I know what I did was stupid(reckless driving) so I probably won't be doing that again soon"

so sooner or later your going to do the same shit again huh

todaamann
08-03-2008, 12:50 PM
haha, me too! except it's in the passenger seat on the floor.. 2 foot breaker bar FTW!!!

most definitely the best thing to have lol! quite a lot of satisfation in beating some dumb ass trying to f with you with it, and plus you won't kill anyone. :mbiggrin:

civicsipower03
08-03-2008, 08:12 PM
I thank God every day that nothing like this happend to me becouse if that was me driving i would poprabley have killed that guy on the scean. I always carry a baseball bat in my trunk and i had to used it once after some 2 Mexicans tryed to steal my rims when i was in a move theater i was watching spider man 3 it was long and boring to me so i took off earley i walk to my car and BANG! i see two guys all over my rims so they took off one was fat and the other was a quick motherfu!!!! he got away fast buy the fat one my God he got his believe or not dont really care i broke both his legs with the bat he told me wher his little friend lives at story goes on but its too long assholes scratched one rim so badley i had to replace it. Im glad that i dont carrie a gun in my car.

todaamann
08-03-2008, 08:58 PM
I thank God every day that nothing like this happend to me becouse if that was me driving i would poprabley have killed that guy on the scean. I always carry a baseball bat in my trunk and i had to used it once after some 2 Mexicans tryed to steal my rims when i was in a move theater i was watching spider man 3 it was long and boring to me so i took off earley i walk to my car and BANG! i see two guys all over my rims so they took off one was fat and the other was a quick motherfu!!!! he got away fast buy the fat one my God he got his believe or not dont really care i broke both his legs with the bat he told me wher his little friend lives at story goes on but its too long assholes scratched one rim so badley i had to replace it. Im glad that i dont carrie a gun in my car.

we should hang out! lol. i was in chicago lastnight.. like the suburbs, west i think, off of 355. there were a few cars there, but the only EP's were my friend and i. it was fun.

socmex7
08-03-2008, 10:43 PM

aluminum or wood bat?? :mangel:

RON
08-04-2008, 05:49 AM

You are all about the "shoot in the face" LOL!

Talon you don't know it but I am reaching in your car right now!

donkeygong64
08-04-2008, 11:42 PM
"Now I know what I did was stupid(reckless driving) so I probably won't be doing that again soon"

so sooner or later your going to do the same shit again huh

haha yeah... Just not soon. Maybe different area once I get my window fixed tomorrow :mangel: lol

your crazy.

frm_808
08-05-2008, 12:07 AM
guy was prolly a red neck

v1c10us
08-05-2008, 12:18 AM

Doesnt I80 go east to west anyway?
Did you mean, illinois sucks because you cant have concealed weapons? or Illinois sucks because everyones into guns?

aluminum or wood bat?? :mangel:

I'd go with the wood bad; with the aluminum you can go all day, with the wood one it might break and save you from life in prison.

tieu
08-05-2008, 06:22 AM
what a storrrrry

BlownSi05
08-05-2008, 07:02 AM
lol....lesson learned about neighborhoods i guess. i tell you what though, if it would have been me the guy would have had a broken arm reaching for my keys the way you said he did. but at the time in your situation with your friend in the car you made the smart decision.

Chad
08-05-2008, 07:35 AM
Doesnt I80 go east to west anyway?
Did you mean, illinois sucks because you cant have concealed weapons? or Illinois sucks because everyones into guns?

Yeah, I80 is east to west, I feel that the Chicago area should be another state ;) In fact, I believe handguns are ILLEGAL in Chicago. BUT once you cross that I-80 corridor it's a WHOLE different world, damn near like crossing the Mason-Dixon line :D Things are different down here and the way the state funding is geographically laid out is a WHOLE different rant :mfrown:

v1c10us
08-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Oh i see, nashville is sort of an anomaly, i guess its like a lamer version of atlanta, it would stay like this regaurdless of where it was located.
we've got people from LA who walk around with cowboy hats and boots and say yeehaw because they think its cool but they dont realize we're not texas.
its a mess, but i think state funding is prety good for tennessee.. not the schools though.

jisungoppa
08-05-2008, 12:55 PM

Punks like those two Mexicans piss me off

Gargola
08-05-2008, 01:04 PM
That is an all around crazy situation... can't really say what I would have done, it would have to be happening to me ( Not really looking forward to that anytime soon.)

Regardless of what you did... what he did was plain stupid and outright crazy.. :nuts:HE is lucky he isn't dead, in the hospital or in jail for assault.

STP03BlueSI
08-05-2008, 01:09 PM
:pop2:

Gonna share that popcorn?:tehehyper:

jisungoppa
08-05-2008, 01:15 PM
That is an all around crazy situation... can't really say what I would have done, it would have to be happening to me ( Not really looking forward to that anytime soon.)

Regardless of what you did... what he did was plain stupid and outright crazy.. :nuts:HE is lucky he isn't dead, in the hospital or in jail for assault.

Are you referring to civicsipower03 or the Mexican about being dead or in jail for assault? Cause the Mexican never attacked anybody from that story

donkeygong64
08-05-2008, 04:33 PM
lol....lesson learned about neighborhoods i guess. i tell you what though, if it would have been me the guy would have had a broken arm reaching for my keys the way you said he did. but at the time in your situation with your friend in the car you made the smart decision.

Thanks, gotta draw the line of responsibility somewhere.

xjuxtapozx
08-05-2008, 05:02 PM
old people need to get over themselves
my friends neighbor ALWAYS gives us **** about our cars he always followed us one time and tried to actually tried to get outta the car and stand up to us....

gosh old people GET OVER IT!!!

dashehonda
08-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Everyone talks some pretty mean sh*t, but when youre 40 and you see and idiot in his rice box doing donuts in your NH and next thing you know he hits your baby Girl, youd be sent to prison for murdering the kid.
My dad's brother was killed by some kids in their truck speeding through his Street, he was only 12.

But yeah the guy was an ass for throwing a F***ing rock, ive had people telling me to slow down through residential areas when i was only going 28, guess that what you get when you own such a fast car:mrolleyes:

matdbom
08-07-2008, 02:19 PM
wow dude, good job keeping urself from that kickn that mofos door in and breaking his face.
i dont know what i would do if some random dude shattered my window just for driving a lil fast in the middle of night. cuz i keep a bat, knife, and brass knuckles in my car ....
(i probly shouldnt but o well lol)

Gargola
08-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Are you referring to civicsipower03 or the Mexican about being dead or in jail for assault? Cause the Mexican never attacked anybody from that story

I was referring to this....

etting: Local Neighborhood
Time: 11:30PM - 2:30 A.M

So after a night of just hanging out and relaxing with my friends (some of them were drinking), it was time for me to head home and get a good nights rest. But while I was driving home with my friend, we decided to fast around the neighborhood. I did one quick loop. On my way back, there was a man waiting with a rock and threw it at my car. I then stopped to look at the damage, and after inspection, only my turning signal popped out thanks to our soft bumpers. But no, that's not the end. The man came out to my car screaming get the F**k out of the car. Give me your f**ckin keys. He tries to lunge for my keys, but I push him away, roll up my windows and lock the door, all this time my friend is cussing at his calling him a c*ck sucker...etc. So my friend gets in the car and we start driving away from this guy, and he then throws a rock at my back window shattering the whole thing. I stop the car kill the engine and start chasing after this guy to his house. While he's running he's screaming call the cops!! My friend starts banging on his window with a piece of wood, and I start hitting the door. After a while, I realize my friend is still drunk and I have to take him home before the cops come. After dropping him off furious, I go home and tell my dad what just happened. I call the cops report the incident and get questions for about 2 hours. But now the guy is willing to pay for all the damages. And I have no charges against me.

Now I know what I did was stupid(reckless driving) so I probably won't be doing that again soon. Another thing I regret was leaving the incident scene. But lucky for me out stories matched up very well.

Aug
08-07-2008, 03:08 PM
I probably wouldn't have posted this online, especially if you trying to hold a case with this guy.

donkeygong64
08-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Everyone talks some pretty mean sh*t, but when youre 40 and you see and idiot in his rice box doing donuts in your NH and next thing you know he hits your baby Girl, youd be sent to prison for murdering the kid.
My dad's brother was killed by some kids in their truck speeding through his Street, he was only 12.

But yeah the guy was an ass for throwing a F***ing rock, ive had people telling me to slow down through residential areas when i was only going 28, guess that what you get when you own such a fast car:mrolleyes:

Lol yeah a little prius/mini van look a like. It also looks SUPER FAST! Lol.

wow dude, good job keeping urself from that kickn that mofos door in and breaking his face.
i dont know what i would do if some random dude shattered my window just for driving a lil fast in the middle of night. cuz i keep a bat, knife, and brass knuckles in my car ....
(i probly shouldnt but o well lol)

haha I keep a mag light in my car, but I didn't have time to get it

I probably wouldn't have posted this online, especially if you trying to hold a case with this guy.

Nah. we have it all settled. It's not big deal, Got the window fixed already anyway. Super stoked.