PDA

View Full Version : New to the site, thought I'd say hello

Everlastinboost
08-02-2008, 01:43 AM
Hello everyone my name is Kevin. I'm looking at buying a 2003 ep3 si, here is the link http://tinyurl.com/6hun59

If I get it, it will be my first(and hopefully not last) honda. I'm coming from the dsm world and vw world. I fell in love with it after I test drove it on thursday. I have a couple questions, It has an aem intake and aftermarket wheels, it does seem to be in really good shape. Clutch is nice and solid and just seems to be well taken care of. What should I look out for? Also I couldn't seem to find the difference between the si that we get and the type r overseas? Thanks for all the info/help guys. See ya and hope to be a ep3 member over the weekend. I'm going to probably go in tomorrow to make an offer, WOOT!

ep3 b!tch
08-02-2008, 01:48 AM
:welcome: to the epcrack. I mean ephatch.

that ep looks nice :]

Everlastinboost
08-02-2008, 02:00 AM
Haha thanks, so yeah if I do get the ep3 i have to ditch those clear tails. Also is there any nice lip(oem if possible) available. I'm thinking maybe a header some coilovers, better tires and I'm done(for now lol). Also what all is different from the motor in the rsx-s and the motor in ep3 si. Thanks again.

civsirmt
08-02-2008, 05:24 AM
welcome to the hatch

there are a couple of lip kits the type-r and the HFP(honda factory performance)that are both urathane great quality an fit

ur last question, the difference between the two engines type-s has higher compression better internals and three lobe vtec. the ep3's engine is still a good one just not as good as the rsx's. it's still a 2.0 liter dohc vtec it just doesnt respond to mods as good.

oh yeah and use the search feature for more detailed info

mrpotatohead
08-02-2008, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the site!

ep3er
08-04-2008, 04:20 AM
Welcome newbie!

FoReVaPmP
08-04-2008, 05:31 AM
:welcome: