PDA

View Full Version : Tuners in Jersey

milob86
08-02-2008, 06:47 AM
Has anybody gone to get theyre car tuned by anyone in New Jersey? There are alot of problems around my area. Example, a friend of mine took his LS Vtech of his integra to get swaped, 2 weeks after they give it back, he finds out that they just swapped out a few stuff to make it look different and resold his engine. He lost alot of money. anyway back to the question. Anyone got theyre car tuned by anyone in new jersey? and where...

bchaney
08-02-2008, 09:47 AM
http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33650

illusionsoflife
08-03-2008, 03:02 AM
i believe a lot of people get tuned by jeff evens there. i hear he is amazing.

supercivician
08-03-2008, 10:45 AM
i believe a lot of people get tuned by jeff evens there. i hear he is amazing.

jeff evans is amazing and i know for one thing, dont go to 1320

Civic5lug
08-04-2008, 06:58 PM
i'z the install gawd of NJ

lol
hit me up if you need anything installed/swapped

thetunersource
08-06-2008, 06:37 PM
try to get a good price! haha

skoundrelusa
08-11-2008, 07:39 AM
I can vouch for Chris Harris aka Xenocron. A really nice guy and has tuned my B-series motors several times and was VERY happy with the tune. Gave me the power I was looking for and really good gas mileage too lol. Plus he's an authorized Hondata dealer I think, so if you want to get a reflash or K-Pro or w/e he can sign that paper or w/e you need to do.

blueshark123
08-11-2008, 08:19 AM
Has anybody gone to get theyre car tuned by anyone in New Jersey? There are alot of problems around my area. Example, a friend of mine took his LS Vtech of his integra to get swaped, 2 weeks after they give it back, he finds out that they just swapped out a few stuff to make it look different and resold his engine. He lost alot of money. anyway back to the question. Anyone got theyre car tuned by anyone in new jersey? and where...

Which shop did the swap!!!