PDA

View Full Version : intro for the anti-rice.

xplicitACTS
08-02-2008, 10:37 AM
My name is Carl. I presently own a 1995 Si and I am looking to upgrade a to a 2002-2005 Si. I also just recently bought a NHBP Element SC 2008 for the wife.....great versitle vehicle for hauling things like camping gear, dogs, and MDF. I was introduced to this forum by Chad(mod in audio), I met him on Diyma and he is a stand up guy( except when he pees). I am very big into car audio.....it is kinda like crack, but atleast with crack the habit can be kicked. I do tons of fabrications and glass work when needed. I am here to learn as much as possible about the K swaps and locate me a relaible Ep(near Arkansas if possible) and am seriously considering a K20a swap Kpro. well enough talking here is a blog of when I had the "Black-Rice" painted.....keep in mind this is pre Rob and Big flat black......and was not painted with a spray can.

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=22074&hl=

I have also bought Ebach pro springs( uninstalled) and preparing to order Koni yellows.

Car has a B16 N/A swap/LSD tranny and complete 2.5" catless exhaust.

I am honestly thinking of selling it if i do pick up a Ep hatch.....Or if i do keep it it wil get a CRVtec swap(B20 block/B16 head) with the assistance of a Jackson racing Supercharger.

Strife
08-02-2008, 11:18 AM
You should repost the links here too. Digging the ride. Loving the wheels.

xplicitACTS
08-02-2008, 11:23 AM
You should repost the links here too. Digging the ride. Loving the wheels.

Links to the pics? I need to take a few new pics of the element and the civic next to each other.

showoff3civic
08-02-2008, 11:27 AM
If you want to sell the EG let me know...

also welcome

xplicitACTS
08-02-2008, 11:35 AM
If you want to sell the EG let me know...

also welcome

I am back and forth I would want 5k for it if I did sell it.

Older door pods and door builds....has since changed, but not recorded.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9530

mattism78
08-02-2008, 12:41 PM
Welcome, and nice ride. I can't imagine why you didn't use black vinyl though from the start for the doors. A little bit of heat and those wrinkles go bye bye.

xplicitACTS
08-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Welcome, and nice ride. I can't imagine why you didn't use black vinyl though from the start for the doors. A little bit of heat and those wrinkles go bye bye.
Not necessarily I had free time at the moment, and dying vinyl is no biggie...I just sho have used SEM paint instead of a cheaper alternative.