PDA

View Full Version : Great illinois story about my first encounter with another EP!

Chrisbgft
11-24-2002, 11:42 AM
Well, i was cruisin down route 12 in illinois and i was about to make a right onto a street that goes to my house. I stopped at the light and turned around to look for something. I turned back around and right next to me was a brand new Silver EP...lol. Exact same car as mine. Then i see this like 60 or 70 year old guy give me the thumbs, i did the same back and we went off. It was awesome. It still had all the dealership stickers on it so i knew it was brand new. I heard there was a white EP that went to my school from my friends, i have never seen it. They told me it was white with white rims and it was slammed to the ground. They said it had an exhaust and a windshield decal that said something like "speeddeeps" or something like that. It was in some crazy writing. I go College of Lake County in Grayslake. Is this anyone here?
Anyone from Illinois here? Where abouts? I am in Fox Lake near the wisconsin boarder. Do u guys ever have any meets or anything?

xlr8
11-24-2002, 12:14 PM
im in southern wi near the border

Chrisbgft
11-24-2002, 08:07 PM
hey kinda off topic, but did u get some snow today? I just walked out and my EP was covered...:(. Are u driving yours in the winter??

xlr8
11-24-2002, 08:09 PM
yeah we got a real little bit of snow. nothing stuck to the ground and my car is in the garage for the winter im driving my truck

Chrisbgft
11-24-2002, 08:21 PM
yea, we got close to 2 inches...in the summer do u do any meets on the weekends? Possibly know any good places where street racing goes down?

xlr8
11-24-2002, 08:36 PM
sorry im not much of a street racer. i do go race at great lakes dragaway often. i try to go to all the local shows and races, and i go to miller park and watch the autocrossing when i can