PDA

View Full Version : donating members Q

Jux
08-07-2008, 02:08 PM
What are all the perks for members who donate?

jtyler05si
08-08-2008, 05:26 AM
ummm... i cant remember.... i am pretty sure it knocks your pm box limit from 50 to 200. also i think you can skip the whole "100 posts to...". i may be wrong about that one, but i did some searching and i found that from a while ago. rules might have changed lately. you also get a wicked cool green name. um... i think it allows you to put .gif in your avatar pic.
i dont know what else. someone please correct me if i am wrong.

I noticed you're from OKC, thats cool! now that makes 2 OK people here. do you go to school or anything?

cow
08-08-2008, 06:21 AM
You got everything spot on sans the .gif avatars. That's only for the mods/ admins.

We're working on bringing other things to donating members, including vendor specials & possibly giveaways from the site for the donation.

jtyler05si
08-08-2008, 06:41 AM
You got everything spot on sans the .gif avatars. That's only for the mods/ admins.
oops

We're working on bringing other things to donating members, including vendor specials & possibly giveaways from the site for the donation.
how about a special sticker, maybe with our user name on it or something??eh?

cow
08-08-2008, 06:42 AM
There's no way that'd be cost-effective. I can mail you a Sharpie if you like.

Jux
08-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Yea I go to OU. Back in the day donating members got instant selling rights, is that not the case anymore?

Tnhatch03
08-09-2008, 02:58 PM
you still get the instant selling rights.

it is the OG platinum membership still, we are just working on MORE perks.