PDA

View Full Version : Suspension Help!

KrypTOniTE
08-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Is anyone riding on stock struts and lowered with Adjustable springs??
well i iam. with Skunk2's.. Well i dont know if anyone has this problem ..before which the car seems slightly tilted like if its putting to much stress on the struts or if the struts likes to level on its own.. Its bothering the Heck out of me.. Its on my Passenger side front and back.. thanks and let me kno..:mfrown:

Tnhatch03
08-07-2008, 10:39 PM
why not adjust it?

are your struts blown?

KrypTOniTE
08-07-2008, 10:45 PM
why not adjust it?

are your struts blown?

My Bro .. Leveled it not long ago.. but iam guessing the struts r getting weaker causing it to SLaM on hole and Bumps.. BUt hopfully i havent blown them

Tnhatch03
08-07-2008, 10:47 PM
i do not think they are getting weaker. if they are making Thunking/Popping noises when you go over bumps, they are more than likely blown.

KrypTOniTE
08-07-2008, 11:15 PM
umm i havent heard any sound coming from the struts.. but ama check them out this weekend... but iam thinking about getting Full Coilovers Struts but i dont know which brand will feel more Stock feel with a 2inch drop.. any suggestions?? thanks for your help guyz

Tnhatch03
08-07-2008, 11:25 PM
when i start over and redo my suspension, i am going Tein

v1c10us
08-08-2008, 12:02 AM
progress coilovers or megan coil overs
those are my favorite coilovers for under a grand, because i could never bring myself to pay more for them.

ep3drc
08-08-2008, 01:35 AM
i have ground control coilover sleeves idk if thats wat u have i have my left rear all the way raised and they r really low while my other ones are set higher but thats the only way to keep them all at the same height since i cant put the left rear any higher cause it dosent go up nomore idk y its going on but w.e i also have stock shocks

ep3drc
08-08-2008, 01:36 AM
as a matter of fact i had to lower my car's front the other day to match the height of the messed up one lol cant put it higher so i might as well bring the other sides down to match