Stance
Megan Racing Coils
Megan Racing C pillar bar
Custom H bar
DC strut bar
SPC Camber Kit
5 Lug swap with RSX S brakes
05 EP stockies 215/55/16 yoks
17 x 7.5 Gram Light 57s 215/45/17 Neogenhttp://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/th_video-2010-10-31-14-41-56.jpg (http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/?action=view&current=video-2010-10-31-14-41-56.mp4)

On with the pics
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/2010-10-14_17-35-25_302.jpg
When it was 4lug with the sportmaxs....
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/FebupdateJRSCEP053.jpg
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/newitrtranny109.jpg
Right after the 5lug swap
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/Mobile%20Uploads/0802001213.jpg
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/2010-09-23_17-22-40_633.jpg

dashehonda
08-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Yeah, havent seen that badboy in awhile. Still looks sexy, for some reason since you dont see too many, that color EP looks better every time i see it.

Edit: I love how simple yet sharp the exterior is, must be that color again. It reminds me of the EG's simplistic look, classic. The wheels dont even look like 15's, more like 16's, looks great and keep it that way

K20A EP3
08-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Thanks Man!

mattism78
08-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Car looks great. I'm really digging the dash color.:mcool:

K20A EP3
08-10-2008, 06:21 AM
Thanks, Got the paint from advance. Dupli-color dash and vynil paint. To me it makes the inside look so much cleaner, the way it should have came.

superchargedk20
08-10-2008, 03:06 PM
looks great. slap some skirts on that and ur set

civictype_r04
08-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Very clean.

Princess
08-10-2008, 03:15 PM
I love some modifications you did (k20a) and don't like some others (small wheels). It looks like you are enjoying your ep3 and making it your style, and that's what counts. Looks like you wash your car a lot, very clean.

K20A EP3
08-10-2008, 04:26 PM
looks great. slap some skirts on that and ur set

Thanks, Yea im working on it

Very clean.

Thanks man

I love some modifications you did (k20a) and don't like some others (small wheels). It looks like you are enjoying your ep3 and making it your style, and that's what counts. Looks like you wash your car a lot, very clean.

Yea i love my K20A and my small wheels, I plan on upgrading to some 16"s some day but for now the 15"s do just fine. I try to keep her clean but its hard living down a 1 mile dirtroad, shit sucks.

Thanks everybody.

bluedemonep3
08-10-2008, 04:42 PM
clean car bro

K20A EP3
08-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Thanks Man.

And thanks Ba82Ep3, 03Si757, and Sub for coming out to the Newport News Meet, and the pics they took

Passenger
08-10-2008, 09:25 PM
People like you make me f***in' pissed off. Cause of all the sh*t you got on your cars, makes me jealous. :mmad:

EPandaman29
08-11-2008, 03:38 AM
great car...jealous of the powerplant as well =(

eurocivic
08-11-2008, 04:15 AM
Nice ride....

1stcivicsipilot
08-11-2008, 09:26 AM
That is sexy as hell!! Im lovin the carbon fiber against that color

K20A EP3
08-15-2008, 09:45 AM
Thanks everbody.

itchy5
08-15-2008, 11:59 AM
clean ride i'd love a k20a :hump:. i heard somewhere that wrapping your header can cause it to crack, do you experience any cracking? does it keep the engine bay temp down?

03Si757
08-15-2008, 12:57 PM
Looks just as good in person. And sounds super evil :mangel: Nice ride mang. You gotta let me take a ride around the block one day.

K20A EP3
08-15-2008, 01:36 PM
clean ride i'd love a k20a :hump:. i heard somewhere that wrapping your header can cause it to crack, do you experience any cracking? does it keep the engine bay temp down?

thanks. Yea i heard that to after i wrapped. I spent about $80 to wrap it and it was already on when I read that it can cause it to crack and i wasnt about to take it back off the car and unwrap it, then put it back on. Its been on for a year now and no problems yet:mangel: It does lower the engine bay temp down tho.

Looks just as good in person. And sounds super evil :mangel: Nice ride mang. You gotta let me take a ride around the block one day.

Thanks man, I wish i could ride around with my silencer always out but ive got so many exhaust tickets i can't afford to, lol. Yea man next time we meet up i'll take you for a spin.

Im going on Vacation to Myrtle Beach SC on the 23rd this month for a week. I hope the EP don't mind the 7 hour drive. Thanks everybody keep the comments coming

Chris

Ba82Ep3
08-15-2008, 06:13 PM
Chris, shits nice man. A lot of hard work right thurr son! I wish i loved to rev to 8.5k... id have me one of dem JDM k20's! Bitch hauls a$$! :mcool:

I got me another speeding ticket... hahahahaha! I have court this comin tuesday and friday. Im goin to jail i know it...LOL

03SI757 (Chris) you gotta feel that bitch on the top end... PULL! :msmile:

03Si757
08-16-2008, 09:35 AM
Chris, shits nice man. A lot of hard work right thurr son! I wish i loved to rev to 8.5k... id have me one of dem JDM k20's! Bitch hauls a$$! :mcool:

I got me another speeding ticket... hahahahaha! I have court this comin tuesday and friday. Im goin to jail i know it...LOL

That sucks mang. I just got a ticket for having those clear plastic plate covers over my license plates, then he decided to give me another ticket for my window tint. and to think..... my windows were never up for him to see them... Hmmm can we say Harassment?

J-ROC
08-16-2008, 09:52 AM
Love the car... I bet Black rims would look bad a$$

jdm_ep3
08-16-2008, 10:15 AM
not too shabby

K20A EP3
08-17-2008, 01:08 PM

Lol hell yea thanks man! That sucks you got another ticket, How fast were you going this time? Next time we all meet up ill take ya for a spin.

Love the car... I bet Black rims would look bad a$$

Thanks. Yea the car looks mean with black wheels but i live down long dirt road and i go down it atleast 4 times a day and they got dirty so quick :mmad: i couldnt stand it.

not too shabby

Thanks its a never ending project lol

Ba82Ep3
08-22-2008, 07:56 PM
Im bringin my cam next time... were doin video of that bitch on the big lobe at 8600rpm. :mtongue:

Have a safe trip Chris... well see ya soon!

- Dave

03Si757
08-22-2008, 09:58 PM
Im bringin my cam next time... were doin video of that bitch on the big lobe at 8600rpm. :mtongue:

- Dave

Ya man, I almost brought my cam, Figured everyone would wanna clean up first though lol. And man that car is bad as hell..

MONSTA!!!

03Si757
08-23-2008, 11:27 AM
BTW... Chris, I want that ITR Header LOL.

No but seriously, if you want to sell man (even though you said you dont), let me know.

K20A EP3
08-30-2008, 11:05 AM

- Dave

Thanks Dave for helping me with my tune. Yea man def bring your cam next time. I just got back this morning at 2:45am, we left at like 9:00pm so we made pretty good time. The whole time i was down there i didn't see any nice Honda's. All BMW's, Benz's, and Caddy's

If you want some help with that PRC mani install LMK!

Ya man, I almost brought my cam, Figured everyone would wanna clean up first though lol. And man that car is bad as hell..

MONSTA!!!

Thanks Man

BTW... Chris, I want that ITR Header LOL.

No but seriously, if you want to sell man (even though you said you dont), let me know.

Sorry man i wish i could let it go but i for now im gonna hold onto it just in case i need a cat. If i ever do decide to get rid of it you will be the first to know!

Chris

03Si757
08-30-2008, 11:20 AM
Thanks Dave for helping me with my tune. Yea man def bring your cam next time. I just got back this morning at 2:45am, we left at like 9:00pm so we made pretty good time. The whole time i was down there i didn't see any nice Honda's. All BMW's, Benz's, and Caddy's

Thanks Man

Sorry man i wish i could let it go but i for now im gonna hold onto it just in case i need a cat. If i ever do decide to get rid of it you will be the first to know!

Chris

Word. Good to hear your trip went good for ya, How the car handle it?

ALL MotoR Ep3
08-30-2008, 11:24 AM
Looks Goood Man...Keep it Up

Ba82Ep3
08-30-2008, 11:46 AM

Chris

Anytime and you know this! I hope you guys had fun on the trip! :mwink:

Too late on the PRC mani install... its been in for several days now. HAHA! I had a little vacuum leak pop up yesterday, so im pullin the TB again today... and cleanng out the IACV for shits n giggles. Hopefully it solves the problem. It definitely made a difference on how the k24 pulls tho! I work only three days this up coming week... lets get up so i can give ya the DC FSB!

L8R

K20A EP3
09-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Anytime and you know this! I hope you guys had fun on the trip! :mwink:

Too late on the PRC mani install... its been in for several days now. HAHA! I had a little vacuum leak pop up yesterday, so im pullin the TB again today... and cleanng out the IACV for shits n giggles. Hopefully it solves the problem. It definitely made a difference on how the k24 pulls tho! I work only three days this up coming week... lets get up so i can give ya the DC FSB!

L8R

Yea the Vac was nice, It felt good to get away.

Damn you put that on quick! lol. Did you get the vacume leak fixed yet? So you think it helps the k24? Well i go back to work tomorrow. I'll be getting of at 3:30 everyday so just give me a call when you free!

Chris

Ba82Ep3
09-01-2008, 05:26 PM
Yea the Vac was nice, It felt good to get away.

Damn you put that on quick! lol. Did you get the vacume leak fixed yet? So you think it helps the k24? Well i go back to work tomorrow. I'll be getting of at 3:30 everyday so just give me a call when you free!

Chris

Nah on the leak. Ill do it tomorrow as long as it dont rain. As far as helping the k24... its the better of that style of IM for upper rpm power. Im sure the RBC reigns as king for top end power tho (your EP attests to that). I still need to try the RBB i have sitting in the closet... but i need to get the Karcepts adapter still and a CAI because of its weird TB angle. I have a feeling the SC will make it on the k24 before the RBB does though. heh

Im also looking for some 16" wheels to go with the suspension addition. Im eyein some Work's like a mofo! I need to get rid of some sprung weight and have a smaller diameter tire/wheel combo to help with the long geared 5 speed till i can decide what to do about the tranny.

Ill give you a call wednesday afternoon likely. I have skool wednesday AM and dont think there is anything else scheduled for the afternoon! Im off saturday if you guys wanna get up wash the EP's and find some food/take pix. LMK

ep-unit
09-01-2008, 09:22 PM
nice ride..............

03Si757
09-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Nah on the leak. Ill do it tomorrow as long as it dont rain. As far as helping the k24... its the better of that style of IM for upper rpm power. Im sure the RBC reigns as king for top end power tho (your EP attests to that). I still need to try the RBB i have sitting in the closet... but i need to get the Karcepts adapter still and a CAI because of its weird TB angle. I have a feeling the SC will make it on the k24 before the RBB does though. heh

Im also looking for some 16" wheels to go with the suspension addition. Im eyein some Work's like a mofo! I need to get rid of some sprung weight and have a smaller diameter tire/wheel combo to help with the long geared 5 speed till i can decide what to do about the tranny.

Ill give you a call wednesday afternoon likely. I have skool wednesday AM and dont think there is anything else scheduled for the afternoon! Im off saturday if you guys wanna get up wash the EP's and find some food/take pix. LMK

<--- off wed's too! I think i wanna clean out my brake and clutch lines wed. And Im down for Saturday! Chris man you gotta come through. Maybe lemme drive ya baby one time :mangel: (I KID I KID)

flyingsihigh
09-02-2008, 07:51 AM
nice swap...u just need to get rid of those DC headers and get sum DTR ones...better gains..and do sum cams and u'll be set..i know a guy who did that to his motor and made incredible gains..just a built head..cams, springs and retainers i think and he redlines extremely high..pass 9500 rpms...i dunno about the front lip and wheels..but wateva works for u...just finish the rest of the kit then..

03Si757
09-02-2008, 08:30 AM
nice swap...u just need to get rid of those DC headers and get sum DTR ones...better gains..and do sum cams and u'll be set..i know a guy who did that to his motor and made incredible gains..just a built head..cams, springs and retainers i think and he redlines extremely high..pass 9500 rpms...i dunno about the front lip and wheels..but wateva works for u...just finish the rest of the kit then..

Those are all understatements, that car pulls super strong regardless.

flyingsihigh
09-03-2008, 05:53 AM

i know the stock K20 pulls hard already..i'm just telling u from my experience of how a built head is even better...he ran a 350 whp supra and walked him like it was nothing..he's ran a gto 6.0 and walked him just as bad...this is with a street tune too..not even a dyno tune yet..wateva..

K20A EP3
09-03-2008, 01:19 PM

Damn SC K24 FTW lol. Yea some 16's would be best.
Give me a call im down for Sat!

nice ride..............

Thanks!

<--- off wed's too! I think i wanna clean out my brake and clutch lines wed. And Im down for Saturday! Chris man you gotta come through. Maybe lemme drive ya baby one time :mangel: (I KID I KID)

Yea i wanna do that to, mines dirty as hell. I'll come chill on Sat just LMK when and where. I'll think about it just no hard shifting. lol. Shes had to much of that

I got a good deal on it so i couldnt pass it up, I plan to get a better RH eventually but for now this does just fine. Yea i wanna do some head work but im gonna wait a few more months. She will be paid off in Nov this year so thats when the modding really starts:mbiggrin:

LOL thanks man!

K20A EP3
03-27-2010, 05:30 AM
Updated 1st post

gtimportfanatic
03-27-2010, 06:11 AM
i love ur stance.. btw i went turbo instead of s/c.. oh i love it lol

MugenReplica
03-27-2010, 06:54 AM
Glad to see you modified the OEM tensioner! Did you use the plate method?

I love the way the car looks! Plus a K20a and a JRSC.......DAMN!!!

K20A EP3
03-27-2010, 10:01 AM
with some camber
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/Mobile%20Uploads/downsized_0320001551.jpg
need a fender roller so im going green again for a lil while
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/Mobile%20Uploads/downsized_0322001851.jpg
got a new tranny stg 4 clutch and flywheel plate, now i just need 2 put it in lol
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/march097.jpg
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/march096.jpg

Sucka
03-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Got any video of the pull?

K20A EP3
04-16-2010, 06:14 PM
i have a coule vids now just gotta get them up. got 1 on youtube but its short and im not really getting on it. I started pulling the motor and tranny tonight after work. got the ac compressor, exhaust, and mounts left. Got the new ITR tranny and clutch going in, and gonna pull the valve cover to paint and to adjust the valves. should have it all done by sunday, maybe tomorrow if everything goes well.

03Si757
04-16-2010, 06:16 PM
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ima have to role out there, probably bring dave with....

K20A EP3
04-16-2010, 08:33 PM
Come on man... ill be working on it all day tomorrow. just hit me up. cant wait to have 3rd again with a decent clutch

Ba82Ep3
04-17-2010, 05:12 PM
Hows the install goin? I work 9-3 tomorrow...

Gabe is tearin his k20a2 down today too. Whole lotta K work goin on locally!! : )

K20A EP3
04-17-2010, 06:31 PM
well i got a kinda late start today, but the new tranny clutch and flywheel plate are all bolted up. and the VC has some fresh paint. tomorrow morning is valve adjustment and drop it back in. if yall get some time tomorrow stop by. btw changing the plate on the flywheel was a pain in the ass. the stg 2 exedy didnt look bad but there was alot of burn spots in the flywheel plate.

Clutchmaster says with there kevlar discs to allow a 500 mile break in period, but doesnt say about the ceramic ones like the stg4 i got. Anybody know how long i should give it? with the exedy (kevlar) i did around 750 miles before i stared to get on it. Im wondering if i should have waited longer and that could be why i had glazed hotspots?

Ba82Ep3
04-17-2010, 08:45 PM
I think the instructions in my CM stg4 said 200 miles? I went thru a tank of gas before i beat on it. Then it was gloves off. hehe

I work till 3 tomorrow. Ill see if Chris wants to roll out there tomorrow afternoon. I have a new tune for him to try anyways, it would be a good opportunity to get a few KDL's in on it. ; )

miah
04-17-2010, 11:03 PM
ei xxr buddy!!!!!!!!

K20A EP3
04-18-2010, 12:01 AM
I think the instructions in my CM stg4 said 200 miles? I went thru a tank of gas before i beat on it. Then it was gloves off. hehe

I work till 3 tomorrow. Ill see if Chris wants to roll out there tomorrow afternoon. I have a new tune for him to try anyways, it would be a good opportunity to get a few KDL's in on it. ; )

word yeah if yall got time come on by. ill prolly be working on it all day.

ei xxr buddy!!!!!!!!
lol i need a fender roller

miah
04-18-2010, 12:21 AM
word yeah if yall got time come on by. ill prolly be working on it all day.

lol i need a fender roller

just let your wheels roll your fender hhahaha

03Si757
04-18-2010, 04:32 PM
Id play it safe man, baby it for atleast 300 miles.....

K20A EP3
04-19-2010, 05:22 PM
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/newitrtranny104.jpg
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/newitrtranny109.jpg

BlownSi05
04-29-2010, 04:46 AM
Holy Fawk dude, very nice!:thumbu:

Thing must be retarded fun to drive and I am sure pulls hard as hell!:mtongue: Love it!

How do you like the Type-R tranny with the gears being so short?

K20A EP3
05-08-2010, 06:03 AM
Thanks man. lol yeah shes a trip. With the ITR tranny and boost the power is always there when you need it even in 6th at 60mph.

ImportCustomx
05-14-2010, 08:44 AM
where is the NAWWWWZZZZZZ ...thats you right? you used to have the shocker avatar and the nawwzz avatar..
is that the same ep from years back?

either way..i like the ep. nice!

K20A EP3
05-14-2010, 02:49 PM
Nope wasnt me lol, but i have thought about a lil spray on the ep.

Doing a little something with my interior this weekend. I'll post up some pics when its all finished.

Dave sorry i havent got around to sending you a datalog like i said i would. i'll try and get one this weekend.

K20A EP3
07-01-2010, 10:03 AM
Got a new crankpulley on the way, it should be here monday. Hopefully get 10psi out of it. I still need to post up some pics of the inside hatch of my car its all be coated in bed liner, Came out pretty nice.

Ba82Ep3
07-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Post the pix mang! Whats the plan with the squeeze? You gonna wait till the weather cools off some or...?

K20A EP3
07-08-2010, 03:08 PM
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/Mobile%20Uploads/0516001526.jpg
Excuse the shitty pic and how dirty my car is

But yeah im gonna hold off on it, I don't know i guess im scared now lol! dont wanna blow her up! But i should be getting that pulley on tomorrow if you wanna get up this weekend

K20A EP3
08-04-2010, 03:14 PM
5 Luggin with RSX S brakes :mbiggrin: also got some 05 Type S leathers
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/Mobile%20Uploads/0802001213.jpg

Ba82Ep3
08-04-2010, 06:24 PM
:mcool:

K20A EP3
08-04-2010, 07:12 PM
:mcool:

Thanks for the hook mang! i want ur gramlights and spoiler lol

K20A EP3
10-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Update!
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/2010-09-23_17-22-40_633.jpg

Gram Light 57s 17 x 17.5
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/2010-10-14_17-35-25_302.jpg

Sucka
10-18-2010, 06:34 PM
(o)(0)

K20A EP3
10-19-2010, 03:30 AM
Boobies?

heyvortek
10-19-2010, 07:56 AM
EURO YELLOW FTW!!!! well done sir.

Ba82Ep3
10-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Oh so close! FiYaH! ; )

Sucka
10-19-2010, 01:20 PM
Boobies?

Open wide eyes! Any new video of the pull on this bad boy?

03Si757
10-19-2010, 07:01 PM
now its missing white paint... lol...

Def good pick up, didnt think the wheels would look that good on a urine yellow.

We all gotta get together before it gets to cold...

Ba82Ep3
10-19-2010, 10:06 PM
Boy Blue, Yella Snowcone, and Green Meanie can do some pix soon! I gotta rep hubcaps n door dings y0!

Im curious how much slower my EJ will be than the s2k was!

:tehe:

K20A EP3
10-20-2010, 04:45 AM
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/2010-10-19_18-17-54_198.jpg

Ba82Ep3
10-20-2010, 12:53 PM
Flat black lip, skirts, wing, and calipers? Wheel lettering in black? Repaint the rest Euro Yellow (leave the hood as is)?? I dig the color! Looks good with bronze!

Get with me on your belt info. Ill order you up a belt for your SC when i order up mine. Hybrid has Hondata MAP sensors for like $130**. Lets get that new CP and the MAP on, and clean that tune up before it gets too cold. :mcool:

**meaning i have my swap order with Hybrid, so you can get the sensor w/o paying shipping**

03Si757
10-20-2010, 03:53 PM
Lets get his shit faster already lol..... Birthday this weekend, bowling at the williamsburg bowling alley (hookup). BE THERE!

Chris hit me up if interested, I wanna check the car out in person too, supposed to be mad nice this weekend.

K20A EP3
10-31-2010, 05:45 PM
A lil pull tonight taking it kinda easy[
URL=http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/?action=view&current=video-2010-10-31-14-41-56.mp4]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/th_video-2010-10-31-14-41-56.jpg[/URL]

sleepy ep3
10-31-2010, 09:03 PM
Unpainted body pieces are ugly. Paint them

SandBagger
11-02-2010, 07:38 PM
nice ride i remember riding in it that day in Glo. i had the white ep3 SCK24a2......i remember the cop that was sitting at the end of the road.

04ep3si
11-15-2010, 01:46 PM
was this at the east coast honda meet? did it have different wheels? if so i def have a pic of this! great looking ride either way

DrZfInEsT
11-15-2010, 08:47 PM
Nice ride.Always been a fan of Euro yellow ep's.

K20A EP3
11-17-2010, 05:27 AM
was this at the east coast honda meet? did it have different wheels? if so i def have a pic of this! great looking ride either way

Yeah i was there, when it was 4 lug with the sportmaxs. Post the pic up if ya got it mannn. thanxxx

K20A EP3
11-17-2010, 03:38 PM
was looking preety good this morning in the fall leaves. figured id snap a couple pics

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/2010-11-17_08-05-18_2.jpg
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/2010-11-17_08-05-28_870.jpg
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/2010-11-17_08-05-39_989.jpg
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/2010-11-17_08-05-07_43.jpg

04ep3si
11-21-2010, 02:25 PM
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/1jdmep3/32573_10150200669250637_582970636_12647416_1812446 _n.jpg

there ya go bro

SandBagger
11-27-2010, 08:43 AM
Yo...Do you remember me? You bought Ba82ep3's blower right? I would love to ride in your car again

K20A EP3
11-27-2010, 10:59 AM
yo whats up? Gabe????? yeah i got the blower off him, just put the newer accord CP on hitting 10/11psi just need to get up with dave and get it tuned. Sucks not be able to gag it lol.

We should all meet up soon.

04ep3si thanks for the pic bro, everytime i see it makes me want my poke back :-)

04ep3si
11-27-2010, 10:33 PM
yo whats up? Gabe????? yeah i got the blower off him, just put the newer accord CP on hitting 10/11psi just need to get up with dave and get it tuned. Sucks not be able to gag it lol.

04ep3si thanks for the pic bro, everytime i see it makes me want my poke back :-)

yeah no problem man

SandBagger
11-28-2010, 10:57 AM

Kool....I remember your build very well. PM sent now.

K20A EP3
01-03-2011, 04:08 PM
took the grams off and got her all winterized.

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/2010-12-17_12-57-40_332.jpg
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o147/Dankep3/2010-12-24_13-37-05_298.jpg

K20A EP3
02-12-2011, 09:20 AM
washing and waxing the ride today, then tomorrow a lil street tuning! Hoping were done with this snow so the nice feet can go back on.

03Si757
02-12-2011, 04:33 PM
washing and waxing the ride today, then tomorrow a lil street tuning! Hoping were done with this snow so the nice feet can go back on.

Amen to that, see yo shyt tomorrow fool!