PDA

View Full Version : Finally Starting to Build!!

Z33_HR
08-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Hey ephatch:hay:,

Just wanted to formally introduce myself. My name's Victor. I've owned my EP since it was brand new. It's an 03' SiR. Just finally started to build it now, so you'll see me posting updates and pics of the build as I go along. It will be getting a all new drivetrain, paintjob, suspension, and wheels,etc...:mwink:

I work as a sales rep for Avid Racing Components during the day. I've also been in the Canadian Forces, Army Reserve (Light Infantry) for almost 5 years now.

Hope to get to know everyone and get some advice on my build! Cheers:drunk:

Tnhatch03
08-11-2008, 09:29 PM
welcome to epcrack.

can't wait to see some pictures of your build. what are you doing?

frm_808
08-11-2008, 09:55 PM
pics pics pics

Tortoise
08-11-2008, 11:41 PM
Welcome!:pics:

FoReVaPmP
08-12-2008, 05:14 AM
Hey ephatch:hay:,

Just wanted to formally introduce myself. My name's Victor. I've owned my EP since it was brand new. It's an 03' SiR. Just finally started to build it now, so you'll see me posting updates and pics of the build as I go along. It will be getting a all new drivetrain, paintjob, suspension, and wheels,etc...:mwink:

I work as a sales rep for Avid Racing Components during the day. I've also been in the Canadian Forces, Army Reserve (Light Infantry) for almost 5 years now.

Hope to get to know everyone and get some advice on my build! Cheers:drunk:

Nice!!!....

Pics of the "pre" build ?????:mredface:

Z33_HR
08-12-2008, 07:19 AM
Just got into work this morning.. I think it's safe to say people are interested in seeing some pics?? lol

Is this the appropriate place to post build progress or should I start a thread somewhere else?

FoReVaPmP
08-12-2008, 07:25 AM
Just got into work this morning.. I think it's safe to say people are interested in seeing some pics?? lol

Is this the appropriate place to post build progress or should I start a thread somewhere else?

You can start a Members ride page and start the build!!:mbiggrin: Just make sure you update the first post with info, to keep peoples attention.:mcool:

Build threads usually get pretty big and people don't want to go through 15 pages of chatting to see the progress.

Hope allz go well and :welcome: to Ephatch!!!:mcool:

Z33_HR
08-12-2008, 07:29 AM
Will do!! Thanks for the warm welcome! It's kind of weird that the most recent posts are on the first page. It's like learning to read from right to left, instead of left to right...lol

FoReVaPmP
08-12-2008, 07:37 AM
Will do!! Thanks for the warm welcome! It's kind of weird that the most recent posts are on the first page. It's like learning to read from right to left, instead of left to right...lol

Go into your usercp, and goto options. You can make the necessary changes to your liking.... if you need help, read the stickies in the "Welcome to the site" section.:mbiggrin:

Shinobazu
08-12-2008, 08:13 AM
welcome and good luck with the build!

Z33_HR
08-12-2008, 08:34 AM
welcome and good luck with the build!

thanks! here's link to my build thread if you wanna have a look!

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51495

Passenger
08-12-2008, 09:06 PM
thanks! here's link to my build thread if you wanna have a look!

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51495

welcome man. Thx for the link I didnt wanna have to go ALL the way back to the member page just to search. ha jk. Anyway, glad to see another ephatcher!