PDA

View Full Version : eibach sportline or neuspeed sport?

todaCspec
11-25-2002, 10:04 AM
both companies make great springs, but if you were going sport which would you choose? eibach sportline = 1.4 front/1.5 rear and neuspeed sport = 1.5 all around. the front drop will be different, but which will handle better?

ballsdeep
11-25-2002, 10:13 AM
Last Thursday i had the Sportlines installed. I'm happy with the looks and over all performance. i went to AtL last weekend which is about 700 miles round trip and the car handled and rode great so I'm pleased. I bought them from options auto for $200. The description said they come with a camber kit which is untrue. They did come with bumber stops which the mechanic didnt use because he said they didnt fit but he could be full of shit.

ballsdeep
11-25-2002, 10:24 AM
I saw in a magazine that some dealers, DMB in Cali, are installing packages that include wheels, tires, intake,and springs that dont void the warrenty. I think they were using H&R springs. I would check your local dealer because you know that eventually the springs are going to wear out the stock shocks that would be nice to keep the warrenty on that stuff.

todaCspec
11-25-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by ballsdeep
I saw in a magazine that some dealers, DMB in Cali, are installing packages that include wheels, tires, intake,and springs that dont void the warrenty. I think they were using H&R springs. I would check your local dealer because you know that eventually the springs are going to wear out the stock shocks that would be nice to keep the warrenty on that stuff.

i was there at that dealership (dmb) and test drove a hooked up SI. it had 2" drop w/18" wheels,cold air and cat-back exhaust. when i put the keys in, that thing really came alive. felt pretty good.

IceD out N CALI
11-25-2002, 04:12 PM
between those two, sportline all the way

civic hatch boi
11-25-2002, 06:05 PM
ice, but over sportlines and race, u'd choose the race rite?

IceD out N CALI
11-25-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by civic hatch boi
ice, but over sportlines and race, u'd choose the race rite?

yes indeed