PDA

View Full Version : EP3s in Suffolk, VA

NatesSi04
08-19-2008, 08:42 PM
I have seen 2 EP3s in Suffolk, VA, wondering if those drivers visit this site. Both are black cars, one has a carbon fiber hood. Both times the drivers have yelled to me about my car, it's a blue 04 with bronze 17s. Anybody else in the 757 rolling around for me to watch out for? I've only had mine for 2 months but it seems that EP3 drivers are relatively friendly folks, no other car I've owned have I had another owner yell across a parking lot to tell me my car was nice. That's pretty sweet.:mbiggrin:

03Si757
08-19-2008, 10:27 PM
I have seen 2 EP3s in Suffolk, VA, wondering if those drivers visit this site. Both are black cars, one has a carbon fiber hood. Both times the drivers have yelled to me about my car, it's a blue 04 with bronze 17s. Anybody else in the 757 rolling around for me to watch out for? I've only had mine for 2 months but it seems that EP3 drivers are relatively friendly folks, no other car I've owned have I had another owner yell across a parking lot to tell me my car was nice. That's pretty sweet.:mbiggrin:

Newport news area checking in. You may see me from time to time. My potential ex-girlfriend lives about 5 minutes after the james river bridge.