PDA

View Full Version : I got a chance to have Xenon HID's

myeverlovinsir
11-25-2002, 09:27 PM
Was wondering how many of you out there have Xenon, or have
ever used them in the past. This is going to be a gratis install
and If I like em or not will show you the pics before and after.
Just wondering what you think?

I was reffered to contact you by Joey!

My name is frank, im a member of clubsi and Ephatch.com

I would like to test fit an Philips HID conversion kit on your EP HATCH.

I was looking into setting up a groupbuy for EPHATCH members!

I was reading the forums and found that a few members were having difficulties with getting a kit to work.

I want to try the kit that I sell in a new SIR. The Xenon Depot kit is a Philips kit, direct plug and play and comes with custom molded bases! more details can be found at XenonDepot (www.xenondepot.com)

If the kit works on your car, then you have the option to keep the kit at a reduced priced, a sponsorship of sort. We can discuss those details later if you are interested.

For more details check out Club RSX, the Xenon Depot kit is very popular over there! www.clubrsx.com

Check out the pics!!!

If you are interested in this idea, and interested in meeting up please let me know.

Glen, thanks for taking the time to read this,

Frank
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Account Executive - Corporate Division
Email: frank@xenondepot.com
URL: www.XenonDepot.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALL PRICES QUOTED ARE VALID FOR 5 DAYS

1fastminivan
11-25-2002, 09:39 PM
I say buy it after they try it out on your car if the beam pattern is nice........is it a dual beam setup???as in having low/high beam???
For our H4 setup.......our optics in our housings look pretty good and put a pretty good amount of light on the ground.....hopefully their kit dont have any kind of glare. On H4 they MUST come with a glare shield. What is the pricing?? Definetly show us pics.hehe:D

Type X
11-25-2002, 10:51 PM
i am good friends with frank

i custom fit acura tl hid on my 00 civic
i don't forsee any problems if i were ever to go HID on my EP

i dont know what the big deal is :)

- Mike

SmoothOperator
11-25-2002, 11:20 PM
I got a response from Frank too after I e-mailed him. But my car's put away now so, probably not going through with it.

CIVIC dude
11-26-2002, 03:28 PM
Hello guys!

Yes i will be doing a test fit of the Xenon Depot Kit!

i was reading the boards and found that some members were having some difficulties installing HID's. Im also looking into setting up a groupbuy for EPHATCH members.

Once i do the test install and get some pics of the kit, i will be sure to post up all the details!

The Philips kit is currently only available as a low beam HID. In my opinion, i have HID on my civic and i have yet to use the High beams!

The H4 kit does come with a glare shield! I will post pics of the kit when i do the test install.

Till then guys cant wait too see them installed!

Any other questions, feel free to email me directly frank@xenondepot.com

Frank