PDA

View Full Version : Good Drive Home

DownTheHatch
07-14-2002, 10:32 AM
One my drive home I saw a yellow ep in the distance, he was getting ready to turn onto the road I was traveling, as I crossed the intersection I honked a couple times and he saw me, so he sped up beside me, had had 4 people in the car. Toyed around a bit then I gave him a thumbs up and we went our seperate ways, I wanted to hand him an ephatch decal but didn't get a good opportunity who knows maybe one of his passengers read the sticker on my window.

I also saw a WRX, RSX, Focus SVT and a 99 silver civic coupe with a buddy club kit, wheels, drop, big aluminum wing, and altezzas, a chic was driving it, so it was cool.

Most cool cars I've seen in one drive yet.

SmoothOperator
07-14-2002, 01:37 PM
I had a Silver EP following me last night while I was on my way to a "buck&doe" after work. JSiR was that you????? I've seen 2 silver SiRs in 2 nights!

BlazeX12
07-14-2002, 03:12 PM
Still have not seen any here in VA yet. Which i dont mind.

Brenetics
07-14-2002, 03:41 PM
I't the only one I've seen in the Va Beach/Hampton Roads area

Mechanic
07-15-2002, 02:51 AM
I run by a dealer's lot here in Arlington, VA, every day in the morning. (Literally run, on foot.) Si's are not exactly flying off the dealer's lot, but it's steady business -- the cars come in, sit in their pre-delivery garb for a day or so; then go to "get-ready," back on the lot for a few days, and are usually sold over the weekend. The pattern has repeated itself for about a month now. The only exceptions were the yellow/gold ones. Those pups sat around for the better part of a month. Definately an acquired taste.