PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Bluegrass!

kyep3
08-24-2008, 09:46 AM
Howzit?! I have a 2004 EP3, white, got it with 60k on the clock back in January, now it's got 82! I love the "heaven in hand" shifting and close ration gear box. Taking cloverleafs at 50mph is my favorite thing to do - that and blowing the doors off of unsuspecting late-model Mustang GT's! :mwink:

I drive a lot for work, so not too many extreme performance mods planned for the immediate future. So far I have de-badged her, swapped in some NGK's and wires and hardwired a Valentine 1. Also using Amsoil 0W20 Synthetic engine oil/filter and Amsoil Synthetic Syncromesh Transmission Fluid. recently added a USA Spec iPod interface - it'll work for now.

I stumbled across this website a few weeks ago and totally love it! I am a self-proclaimed shade-tree mechanic, but am pretty much limited to repairs I can do by taking things apart to figure them out. The insight from fellow "hatcher's" i've found here is awesome! Thanks for everyone who has contributed!

Repairs/maintenance I have done myself in my garage include:

Oil/Filter
Transmission Fluid Change
Front/Rear Rotors and Pads
Spark Plugs
Hardwiring the V-1
Right and Left Lower Ball Joint Replacement
Oil Sending Unit
Spark Plugs/Wires

It's about time for an air filter change so I'm planning on going with a cold air intake.
Nothing too difficult to you all but it keeps me challenged!

Can't wait to get to know people here and learn more about our sweet cars!

Passenger
08-24-2008, 11:19 AM
Welcome to ephatch
How long have you had your car?

kyep3
08-24-2008, 11:57 AM
thanks, yeah I've had it for about 8 months or so.

Draw7Seven
08-24-2008, 12:22 PM
Welcome the the hatch! Amongst the group of us, there aren't many ep3 questions we can't answer.