PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Buddyclub n+

WhiteComet
08-24-2008, 02:23 PM
I recently got my BC N+ installed but i am running into trouble raising the height of the rear.

It seems like no matter what, I cant get the rear higher than a really tight 2 finger gap, which equates to probably around a 1.75-1.8 inch drop. Since my drive way is high i wanted it to be more like a 1.5 inch drop, but no matter how much i raise it, it looks the same. I can lower but not higher.

Can anyone let me know if there is a 1.75 inch minimum drop on the BC n+? I had a performance shop install it for me and the tech said he wont be able to raise it anymore.

The front, I can raise and lower all i want, but the gears seem to drop 1.75 inch minimum.

Please help! Thanks!

civictype_r04
08-24-2008, 02:59 PM
Here man this should help you out. http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43397

jcvett56
08-24-2008, 09:13 PM
you have to unmount the rear to raise it... The rears only take about 20 minutes to take off and adjust.... You spin the whole body not the spring perch... then set the spring to 150mm... the post above gives you the steps on how to do so!

hope this helps

ep_hatcher_510
08-25-2008, 03:19 AM
After you adjust the height on these you will have to re-adjust the spring perches to accommodate the new height, or else it will just sit back at its previous height.