PDA

View Full Version : K20 turbo manifold

Whooopasss
11-26-2002, 03:10 PM
Anyone knows where I can get one and how much???

Whooopasss
11-26-2002, 03:27 PM
Does anyone of you have an ECU pin out diagram for the 02 Si?

Whooopasss
11-28-2002, 08:32 PM
got in touch with cybernation and looks like they have some turbo manifolds in stock.

pocketrocket
11-28-2002, 09:25 PM
no shit.. post some more specs about it when you find out!

Thanks
-PR

Whooopasss
11-28-2002, 11:41 PM
Got the reply from Cybernation.. the turbo manifold they have right now is $600.. that is too much, I was told that they are working on a deal right now to get it to a resonable price...I emailed them back to ask if the manifold has an internal or external wastegate setup..

redlineracing
12-01-2002, 06:15 PM
keep everybody posted on this man. I'm interested in this as well

Whooopasss
12-02-2002, 11:21 AM
ok.. talked to revhard and there manifold is $575 and the flange is for a T3. But the manifold they have is for a an RSX type S.. now question.. will this fit our engine (base RSX).. he said that if I find out that it fits, Rev hard will give me a good deal since it's december.. after that, it's going to be $575.. Revhard didn't give me an exact price for the "discounted" manifold yet.. So if anyone can confirm that the manifolds the same then I'll call them again..

Whooopasss
12-03-2002, 10:11 PM
any body selling stock header??? I'm trying to figure out if I have a shop make me a flange or buy a used header.. if you have one in Ncal.. pm me your price fpr your stock header.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
12-04-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Whooopasss
Got the reply from Cybernation.. the turbo manifold they have right now is $600.. that is too much, I was told that they are working on a deal right now to get it to a resonable price...I emailed them back to ask if the manifold has an internal or external wastegate setup..

well judging by the pics on their website, the manifold is setup for an external wastegate (they show a Deltagate)...
nobody uses internal wastegates on aftermarket kits (except GReddy)...
$600 is ridiculous if this is a cast iron manifold...
if there is enough interest...REAL INTEREST...
i can have my friend Geoff fabricate us manifolds...
i can guarantee the price will be cheaper...
and he makes the absolute BEST quality manifolds...period.

Whooopasss
12-04-2002, 11:04 PM
how cheap is cheap?