PDA

View Full Version : Currently In England On Vacation

56chevydan
08-27-2008, 11:34 AM
My wife and I have been over here in England for almost 3 weeks visiting friends. I've seen 3 or 4 black, 1 gray and 1 silver type R ep3s. One of the black ones was in Scotland.
We're staying another 2 days here in Wokingham, near London before returning to the US. If any English Ephatch member is close by answer back to this post and maybe we can meet up while I'm here.

nizmoluvep3
08-27-2008, 11:51 AM
My wife and I have been over here in England for almost 3 weeks visiting friends. I've seen 3 or 4 black, 1 gray and 1 silver type R ep3s. One of the black ones was in Scotland.
We're staying another 2 days here in Wokingham, near London before returning to the US. If any English Ephatch member is close by answer back to this post and maybe we can meet up while I'm here.

take some pics while your there:mwink:

jaeguyoon
08-27-2008, 12:35 PM
make sure u get some type r goodies!

Royal
08-27-2008, 12:53 PM
England is fun. Make sure you go into a pub with a picture of the queen and piss on it in front of everyone... they will be so nice to you:mangel:

T_Virus
08-27-2008, 02:22 PM
England is fun. Make sure you go into a pub with a picture of the queen and piss on it in front of everyone... they will be so nice to you:mangel:

Don't forget to moon:moon: the picture as well...They will surely be so nice to you and make sure you'll have a fun time in England with something to remember them by...:mbiggrin:...j/k...I would want to go there someday

Kodeen
08-27-2008, 02:29 PM
Go up to some random bloke on the street, yell 'Remember the Alamo!' and give him the stinkeye.

Windchaser
08-27-2008, 02:35 PM
Can you look up bella and lisa for me from the epic hook thread and take a picture of them?

Dons03EP3
08-27-2008, 02:38 PM
Go up to some random bloke on the street, yell 'Remember the Alamo!' and give him the stinkeye.

:rofl:

Guardian
08-27-2008, 03:17 PM
bring back a bunch of ctr projectors

blackyEP3
08-27-2008, 03:20 PM
bring back a bunch of ctr projectors

If I was every in England, I'd make an effort to visit a junk yard for sure! We all can use more sidemirros with signals + HID projectors!!!!!

civictype_r04
08-27-2008, 03:55 PM
take some pics while your there:mwink:

:yeahthat:

56chevydan
08-27-2008, 04:11 PM
If I was every in England, I'd make an effort to visit a junk yard for sure! We all can use more sidemirros with signals + HID projectors!!!!!
Going to a wrecking yard was a real priority on my list of things to do when I got here. I searched UK.ebay.com and found a few EP3 type r's that are being parted out. It turns out one wrecking yard has most of them and is a long way from where the friends we're staying with are located. None of the yards are close at all. What a disappointment!
I have talked my friend Alec into driving to a Honda dealership in the morning just to see what accessories they stock for the EP3. I'm not expecting to find much that will fit into my budget at this point, since one English pound equals about $2.00 American.
Anyway we'll see what happens.

T_Virus
08-28-2008, 08:24 AM
I'm pretty sure if ephatchers would want anything euro ctr parts, they would paypal you right away...

Fire_2
08-28-2008, 08:47 AM
Wokingham is about an hour away if that from me, how long you over for?