PDA

View Full Version : CD Stuck!!! HELP!!!!

zzfinaldropzz
08-27-2008, 11:51 AM
hey guys, My CD is stuck inside the stock headunit and its been stuck for the last 2 months. I've been listening to the radio and i'm tired of the same o' songs from KISS F.M. Before i could use another cd and try to put it in and the stucked cd will come right out, but it doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know a solution to getting the CD out??? any response will be great. thx. :mcool:

Chad
08-27-2008, 02:54 PM
do you have a burnt CD with a sticky lable that may have peeled in there?

bchaney
08-27-2008, 02:59 PM
Needlenose pliers.

zzfinaldropzz
08-27-2008, 04:04 PM
nope i don't have sticky labels and i'll try the pliers thx guys

bchaney
08-27-2008, 06:27 PM
Be gentle. If it's not coming don't force it.

I think an aftermarket headunit may be in your future...

Guardian
08-27-2008, 08:25 PM
my stock head unit wants to keep the cd's all the time, i hate this pos

a_pancost
08-27-2008, 08:50 PM
hey guys, My CD is stuck inside the stock headunit and its been stuck for the last 2 months. I've been listening to the radio and i'm tired of the same o' songs from KISS F.M. Before i could use another cd and try to put it in and the stucked cd will come right out, but it doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know a solution to getting the CD out??? any response will be great. thx. :mcool:

mine does that too from time to time i just eject it and stick a cd in like half way to push stuff out of the way i guess and it comes right out

Lincroft What
08-29-2008, 08:48 AM
my headunit used to do the same shit.. it was so annoying.. that was the only reason i replaced it.. like you said occasionally you would get lucky and get a different cd to pop out but that just totally stopped. best bet is replacing that.