PDA

View Full Version : JRSC Question

devinblue
08-28-2008, 09:15 AM
Maybe I can get an answer here....I'm thinking of investing in a JRSC, for many reasons that I'm not going to list, but I've been told that you lose your A/C....Is this true??

Oxygen
08-28-2008, 09:26 AM
I am pretty sure this is not true. The JRSC installation does not require disabling or removing any part of the A/C system. You do have to bend the A/C lines a bit (at least for the street version, probably same for the race version), but not disable them.

mustclime
08-28-2008, 09:30 AM
the moss jrsc does not effect the ac.....If you get the new jrsc from the new compeny, you loose the ac.

Oxygen
08-28-2008, 09:57 AM
the moss jrsc does not effect the ac.....If you get the new jrsc from the new compeny, you loose the ac.

Are the new ones the ROTREX ones? Because the old ones had Eaton blowers on them right?

mustclime
08-28-2008, 10:04 AM
Are the new ones the ROTREX ones? Because the old ones had Eaton blowers on them right?

correct, the new compeny started by oscer jackson make a "race" "kit" that needs a lot of fab work to mount a rotrex blower in...they suggest you mount it where the ac is....

I have the eaton blower that that this runs like stock....no problems at all.

phill
08-28-2008, 10:05 AM
beat me to it

Oxygen
08-28-2008, 10:08 AM
correct, the new compeny started by oscer jackson make a "race" "kit" that needs a lot of fab work to mount a rotrex blower in...they suggest you mount it where the ac is....

I have the eaton blower that that this runs like stock....no problems at all.

Gotcha - does the rotrex blower produce more power than the "old" Eaton? I think the "old" JRSC is pretty nice, but I am curious as to why they decided to change things up.

mustclime
08-28-2008, 10:11 AM
Gotcha - does the rotrex blower produce more power than the "old" Eaton? I think the "old" JRSC is pretty nice, but I am curious as to why they decided to change things up.

yup, because you are supose to run a intercooler.......cooler intaake charge = more hp.