PDA

View Full Version : new to the fourm another ctr question!

metro man
08-28-2008, 03:36 PM
hello guys im new to this ephatch.com looks very intresting.. I have a question for you all here. I have the 05 body style will the 01-03 front and rear bumpers fit my year and sideskirts ? im not sure if the sideskirts are the same. any one got the answer to this?

charles
08-28-2008, 03:47 PM
hello guys im new to this ephatch.com looks very intresting.. I have a question for you all here. I have the 05 body style will the 01-03 front and rear bumpers fit my year and sideskirts ? im not sure if the sideskirts are the same. any one got the answer to this?

all the jdm/edm ctr parts fits all usdm ep3s. But for the front and rear bumpers to fit, you need to change the rebars

metro man
08-28-2008, 03:51 PM
thanks haha i dont wanan be a noob and and ask a million questions but where do i get the rebars!!!

charles
08-28-2008, 04:19 PM
you can get rebars from showstoppersusa or speedstar racing, vendors on the site. The front rebar is a direct bolt-on, but the rear rebar wont fit, you need that one custom made. One more thing, jdm/edm spec lips will only fit jdm/edm bumpers. So real jdm lips wont fit usdm bumpers

what part of cali are you from?

metro man
08-28-2008, 04:33 PM
fremont.. thanks man!! so front rebar works and the back just get the shop to custom fit it? true im have the jdm lip with the jdm bumper.. so is it kinda odd to make a 05 into a 03 lol?

charles
08-28-2008, 11:52 PM
fremont.. thanks man!! so front rebar works and the back just get the shop to custom fit it? true im have the jdm lip with the jdm bumper.. so is it kinda odd to make a 05 into a 03 lol?

welcome to the site man. Yup, front rebar direct bolt-on and rear has to be custom or you can run without, but thats not suggested. and not odd at all putting the 01-03 bumper lip on the 05:mcool: