PDA

View Full Version : jdm fogs with mugen lip

NL 1
08-28-2008, 07:25 PM
will tha jdm foglights fit with a mugen front lilp?? its carbon so dont want to hvae to hack it all up or anything..any help would be great thanx

charles
08-28-2008, 11:48 PM
will tha jdm foglights fit with a mugen front lilp?? its carbon so dont want to hvae to hack it all up or anything..any help would be great thanx

are you talking about REAL jdm fogs or the yellow ones on ebay claiming to be jdm. Since your mugen lip is carbon, im guessing you still have the USDM bumper right?

i think you could squeeze the fog housing between the lip and make it fit, really not sure. When i had my usdm bumper and lip, i cut up my mugen lip to make it fit.

NL 1
08-29-2008, 05:49 PM
yes usdm bumper and was talking about real fogs from one of tha vendors on here...just dont wanna hack up tha carbon thats y i was askin'

Mugen Dom
09-01-2008, 06:09 AM
The JDM fogs WILL NOT fit the USDM front bumper. I had dont what you want to do on my car a few years back but the pics were hosted on wetodd and theyre gone as far as i know. You have to cut the bumper and the lip to intall the foglights. You would want to goto hondapartsdeals or handa-accessories to get the fogs for the US bumper...and theyll come with all the wiring and switches and what not. But you WILL have to cut your lip and the bumper to fit them the brakets for the lights are the reason...and also you have a mugen STYLE lip

charles
09-01-2008, 11:09 AM
show us to the link of the fogs you wanna get.