PDA

View Full Version : I have Kpro.....Any read on a step by step on how to use it?

xplicitACTS
08-28-2008, 07:43 PM
The car was tuned 2 years ago, in the winter and up north....It is now 2 years later, in the summer and down south where humidity is excessive. I have not got the first idea about setting up from a tune with Kpro, and was unable to locate a step by stpe procedure on how to do so. I dfo not want to completely erase the tune that is alreadt in there but would like to change a few areas. Also while having Kpro would obtaining a wide band for freeway tuning for Air/fuel be a waste.....can Kpro do this?

phister
08-29-2008, 02:24 AM
our we already have a wideband o2 sensor. Also Hondata site has videos on how to use kpro and program it. Heres the link http://www.hondata.com/ktech.html

MR.Pizza
08-29-2008, 02:36 AM
Ep has a wideband o2 sensor, for professional tuning help see my sig.:mwink:

skoolnu
08-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Ep has a wideband o2 sensor, for professional tuning help see my sig.:mwink:

Ahh yes... good idea. Im still working with Elite Tuning finishing up my tune. I know, its been forever, I work to damn much... which is sooooo :gheywa:, but the overtime funds the toys. If Elite was a school student, and I was the teacher... they would get a A+ on there report. :mwink:

xplicitACTS
09-01-2008, 08:37 AM
Ahh yes... good idea. Im still working with Elite Tuning finishing up my tune. I know, its been forever, I work to damn much... which is sooooo :gheywa:, but the overtime funds the toys. If Elite was a school student, and I was the teacher... they would get a A+ on there report. :mwink:

OK Ill play this silly little game. I have NO idea where to start and what I need to use Kpro........but I am willing to learn if anyone is willing to take time out of there day and baby step me through the process .....I have joined the hondata forum and wathc the videos........and I am not afriad to pay for online tuning if it will help.

skoolnu
09-01-2008, 09:11 AM
OK Ill play this silly little game. I have NO idea where to start and what I need to use Kpro........but I am willing to learn if anyone is willing to take time out of there day and baby step me through the process .....I have joined the hondata forum and wathc the videos........and I am not afriad to pay for online tuning if it will help.

I know just what i have seen on the hondata forum. My car went from 0% tuned to where it is now... all from elite tuning. shoot them an email. He works thru email with you. you send him datalogs and he makes adjustments. I seen Mr. Pizza used him, and i thought it was a good idea, plus his prices you cant go wrong. Im glad i made the choice.

xplicitACTS
09-01-2008, 09:59 AM
I know just what i have seen on the hondata forum. My car went from 0% tuned to where it is now... all from elite tuning. shoot them an email. He works thru email with you. you send him datalogs and he makes adjustments. I seen Mr. Pizza used him, and i thought it was a good idea, plus his prices you cant go wrong. Im glad i made the choice.

Sounds great....hwver i have no idea on how to gain/share datalogs.

skoolnu
09-01-2008, 10:52 AM
in KManager to datalog, hit the lighting bolt icon. It will show its REC. then hit again to stop. to save it, go to datalog in the menu bar and save as. If you go with elite he will tell you everything he needs from you. very easy to work with. good luck man.

xplicitACTS
09-02-2008, 12:32 PM
in KManager to datalog, hit the lighting bolt icon. It will show its REC. then hit again to stop. to save it, go to datalog in the menu bar and save as. If you go with elite he will tell you everything he needs from you. very easy to work with. good luck man.

Thank you sir....he was emailed yesterday patiently waiting.

xplicitACTS
09-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Well i emailed him about 4-5 days ago with no reply.....maybe he is busy?

talonXracer
09-05-2008, 04:42 PM
You need to be on-line(cable connected between ECU and laptop, then hit lightning bolt) Now in order to start recording you hit the record button right next to the lightning bolt, hit it again to stop recording, then hit save as.

skoolnu
09-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Well i emailed him about 4-5 days ago with no reply.....maybe he is busy?

He is most likely out of town.