PDA

View Full Version : I need a new rear bumper! Help!

t1k
08-29-2008, 01:30 PM
well it seems that people's luck with EPhatch has been bad as of late. *sigh* in any case i have an 03 and i just need to know is it cheaper to replace it or could i get my rear bumper repaired? a mustang backed up and hit my car it was a hit and run because a lady told me about it when i got back out from the store. asked for liscence she said "oh...i forgot sonny?" *sigh* any help will do people just let me know.

2005rollingegg
08-30-2008, 03:11 PM
Just an opportunity for you to get a JDM bumper. Did she really use the term "sonny"?

Tnhatch03
08-30-2008, 03:13 PM
picture of damage. u may be able to get a HFP lip to cover it up. otherwise, i would get a jdm bumper. might as well upgrade.

Mr_Safeway
08-30-2008, 06:13 PM
well it seems that people's luck with EPhatch has been bad as of late. *sigh* in any case i have an 03 and i just need to know is it cheaper to replace it or could i get my rear bumper repaired? a mustang backed up and hit my car it was a hit and run because a lady told me about it when i got back out from the store. asked for liscence she said "oh...i forgot sonny?" *sigh* any help will do people just let me know.

old people these days...and yeah definitely need some pics then we can figure this out.

gettheledout
09-01-2008, 02:34 PM
if you get a mustang gt back bumper you can run dual exhaust from your headers. that's just my suggestion until pics arrive

ep-unit
09-01-2008, 09:52 PM
yea just opt for a JDM bumper or just find someone with the same color oem bumper who might be willing to sell