PDA

View Full Version : tein basic coilover rebuild

civicsibaby04
08-30-2008, 10:26 PM
i have teins basic on my ep.do yall think its worth it to get them rebuilt or should i just get a whole new setup???? the fronts are good but the rear is done. the want 75.00 each shock for a basic rebuild. also if i get them rebuilt will they be like brand new again???

Windchaser
08-30-2008, 10:34 PM
i have teins basic on my ep.do yall think its worth it to get them rebuilt or should i just get a whole new setup???? the fronts are good but the rear is done. the want 75.00 each shock for a basic rebuild. also if i get them rebuilt will they be like brand new again???

Yes, rebuilding them is like making them brand new again. I would have them rebuilt.

civicsibaby04
08-30-2008, 10:44 PM
Yes, rebuilding them is like making them brand new again. I would have them rebuilt.

kool im gonna send them out to gewt rebuilt

T_Virus
09-02-2008, 07:30 AM
Just wondering since I have the Tein Basic's too, where would you send them to get them rebuild? address? ph#?

frankdogg
09-02-2008, 11:20 AM
i believe you have to send them to the TEIN warehouse here in so.cal (not the east coast distrib). I think if you call tein, they'll tell you all the info cause they do it "in house".

T_Virus
09-02-2008, 12:12 PM
ah...i see... i'll do that once my tein's go out...

civicsibaby04
09-02-2008, 12:54 PM
http://www.tein.com/service/index.html go here an you have to print out the repair form an you send them in they repair them and send them back to you c.o.d. im just waiting to find a set a rear shocks and springs and top hats. i cant afford any down time