PDA

View Full Version : Coilovers?!?! Which are the best for the $$$?

irrational
11-27-2002, 09:27 AM
Just want to know which coilovers are the best fro the money and where to get them. I have been lookin at the Teins...is that the only quality company making true coilovers for the ep3 right now? I know that zeal makes some qulity shiet too but i cant find any info bout them makin anything for the ep3.

Quicksilver
11-27-2002, 11:57 AM
Right now I think that Tein and B&G are the only companies producing true coilovers for the EP3. JIC either has them out or will be releasing them soon. Personally, I'm holding out for H&R to release their coilovers. All manufactures sell their products for around the $1250-1600 MSRP range with Tein being the cheapests. You should be able to find any kit for about $100 cheaper either online or at your local speed shop if you do some searching. I have no experience with any of them, so I can't tell you specifically which are better than the others.

One thing to chew on though is that Group Buy Center recently had one of their vendors selling the H&R kits for 37% off. So when it gets released for our cars and if the vendor offers the same deal, that's only $945 for true coilovers! I'm taking my chances and waiting.